Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

About [BB]DoctorG's Behavior not good
Dear sir, 
                 I'm playing in the game "During" me had received some messages from The Doctor G. That was so rude about my family members. Me'don't know why this receives from him. i'm feeling shame around for his behavior is worst

Social comments,
he can do same, if i'have done which he had did. but i weren't do anything around scold for he do that me.

Request,
i'taken it on you "look" what he'have been "Scolded" by snap a game screen and judge what's this. Me'don't have priority or a rights to say warn him or punish him, whatever do what you think, but me not interested to here that again. so kindly do, "not receive same from him".

Regards,
Magesh.A

Attached Files
.png   sa-mp-002.png (Size: 277.58 KB / Downloads: 29)
(11-13-2017, 11:50 PM)Yogi Wrote: Dear sir, 
                 I'm playing in the game "During" me had received some messages from The Doctor G. That was so rude about my family members. Me'don't know why this receives from him. i'm feeling shame around for his behavior is worst

Social comments,
he can do same, if i'have done which he had did. but i weren't do anything around scold for he do that me.

Request,
i'taken it on you "look" what he'have been "Scolded" by snap a game screen and judge what's this. Me'don't have priority or a rights to say warn him or punish him, whatever do what you think, but me not interested to here that again. so kindly do, "not receive same from him".

Regards,
Magesh.A

Dear sir,
                                      I'm sorry this is not real doctorG. i wasn't known can message to anyone with the name of anyone. I'm sorry real "doctorG" please forgot about my complaint. 

Request to fake doctor-G,
kindly find who's fake Doctor-G for stop him with see an "IP". Still now I've no receive again. Thank you for that.

Regards,
Magesh.A
Hello,

There was indeed someone else using my nickname. I investigated for a bit and I'm still not exactly sure how they managed to do that. Normally you shouldn't be able to use the chat (or any command for that matter) until you login and they definitely didn't do that.

Unfortunately this is not the first time something like this is happening. I'll look more into it.
(11-14-2017, 05:04 PM)DoctorG Wrote: Hello,

There was indeed someone else using my nickname. I investigated for a bit and I'm still not exactly sure how they managed to do that. Normally you shouldn't be able to use the chat (or any command for that matter) until you login and they definitely didn't do that.

Unfortunately this is not the first time something like this is happening. I'll look more into it.

Might be because of a desync happens sometime.
(11-14-2017, 05:40 PM)Mourad Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 05:04 PM)DoctorG Wrote: Hello,

Might be because of a desync happens sometime.
Dear sir,
                       Thanks a lot for taken it an serious. 

Regards,
Magesh.A