Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Stories…
We all know legends or amazing stories, some make us exclaim WOW!

Your story can make us a WOW?

-A low God to see his people and found social and economic differences, he also found that love and fraternity were lost.
His people were divided by petty interests.

After walking a lot and seeing their town dominated by what they called "money" he realized that his sandals were worn and broken.
 He went with the shoemaker and asked him to make him new sandals.
The shoemaker asked for money in exchange for his work but God did not use money, his power was infinitely superior to metal.

God then asked the shoemaker:
Brother: i see the money is for you very important, so I'll make you an offer
I'll give you  100 thousand dollars for your arms.
The shoemaker thought a little and said: Why do I want 100 thousand dollars if I cant hug my brothers, my wife, my parents?
So why I want 100 thousand dollars if I cant take my food to my lips?

God then said:
I offer you then 500 thousand dollars in exchange for your legs.
The shoemaker thought for a moment and answered:
So why I want 500 thousand dollars if I can not walk where the thought invites me?

God -at last- offered:
I'll give you a million dollars for your eyes.
The shoemaker, without thinking much, said: so why I want a million dollars if I can not could I see the face of my unborn child?
What would a million be worth if I can not see my wife's eyes and tell her how much I love her?

God then said:
Brother, Brother, you have a great fortune but you still do not know it.

-Facundo Cabral-
Nice story, We have everything and what we are in ourselves cannot be compared to money but on the other hand the tools and requirements we need in day to day life requires money and power.