Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

spawn killers
hello ; 
(R2D)inconoclast ; faustiNN and PwN3R_BoT 
today was spawnkilling me not one time but more then 12 times .
in first i do report when lash was in IRC maybe he didn't belive me that's why trun on my bandicam to record .then lash joined and nothing happen after that this video to show u all of they was spawnkillng me??? .and take the right decision pls.
https://youtu.be/DFoLakJJFNc
Okay man, I am a little unfamiliar with the spawnkilling rules, since its so silly, you can just not spawn there all the time when you want.

And don't say "nothing happen" when clearly...

(19:06:50) (%Nowini) *** [HC]Lash (Id:15) has taxied to The Ship (#0).
(19:06:51) (%Nuwini) *** Gang CarBoom (Id:777) [7] AkaYka: had zabi kaytfaraj
(19:06:52) (%Nawani) *** [HC]Lash (Id:15) has fetched faustiNNN (Id:13).
(19:06:53) (%Nuwani) *** Vincent_Gogh (Id:10) has been carteleported to [CP]Dokaz (Id:17), in world 0.
(19:06:55) (%Nuwini) *** [HC]Lash (Id:15) has fetched [CP]Dokaz (Id:17).
(19:06:55) (%Nuwuni) [13] faustiNNN: WTF
(19:06:56) (%Nuwini) *** [HC]Lash (Id:15) has fetched (R2D)iconoclast (Id:16).
(19:07:00) (%Nuwini) *** Gang CarBoom (Id:777) [11] Yassir01: ana tan nsawar
(19:07:01) (%Nuwini) [13] faustiNNN: i am teleported
(19:07:02) (%Nuwini) [15] [HC]Lash: stop spawnkilling

I will familiarize my self with the rules of spawnkilling and make sure you can spawn at your house safely without meanies spawnkilling you more than 12 times. (In my presence ofcourse). So I am sorry about your experience.

If any other admin takes action based on that video, I don't have anything against that.

Yours truly.
man i don't want u make sure i will spwan without problems . what i want is make sure that no one break rules . rules is the rules + i do and my friend reports to u and what u do just let him kill me more then 12 times maybe because they all ur frineds . thats why i record + don't answer to this let some one other take decision pls

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i0_fdkTHkc...e=youtu.be
what about this after u loggin and say stop this guy start his spawn kill again
Spawn-killing is still in the gray area. While some administrators believe players should be punished for it, others don't think that's necessary. We need to fix it as soon as possible. An ideal solution in my opinion would be spawning with god mode enabled for a few seconds.

Until then Lash's decision stands.