Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

To DoctorG
What about dokaz . I mean if you're in bike then you could use sniper but he did a headstone .?
I assume you mean headshot. You can't use the sniper while riding a bike, if you have video proof of him doing it please post it here. Otherwise let me know so I can close this topic.

You should also know headshots do 100 HP damage. That means you can take someone's full armour or health with a single headshot.
(11-01-2017, 04:34 PM)DoctorG Wrote: I assume you mean headshot. You can't use the sniper while riding a bike, if you have video proof of him doing it please post it here. Otherwise let me know so I can close this topic.

You should also know headshots do 100 HP damage. That means you can take someone's full armour or health with a single headshot.

I Know He Used But Sorry I don't have video recorder and have to let this slide , I will record this video and post again , Until then you can close the thread ..

Thank You DoctorG,
Alright, no problem!