Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Banned] The
Nickname: Hellboy
Date of the ban: 22/10/2017
Suspected Reason: fake car entry
Extra notes:.Show me the proof that did that.Any scrns or video.That reason is as fake as the staff of this server.
Hello,

You were banned by Lash, please wait for his response. Not the reason why I replied though, I wanted to let you know administrators are not required to provide any kind of proof. Calling our staff fake won't help you much.
(10-22-2017, 08:36 PM)DoctorG Wrote: Hello,

You were banned by Lash, please wait for his response. Not the reason why I replied though, I wanted to let you know administrators are not required to provide any kind of proof. Calling our staff fake won't help you much.

He banned me while I was offline so he could't be  based    in one report.He should've checked me or at least seen any valid proof. FM <
I have a video of you faking car entry. Not much to it. I wont show you the video of course. But I can share it with the staff of LVP and if they disagree with my decision. The ban will be lifted.
In the meantime, please do not attempt to join the server.
Thanks.
(10-23-2017, 05:01 PM)Lash Wrote: I have a video of you faking car entry. Not much to it. I wont show you the video of course. But I can share it with the staff of LVP and if they disagree with my decision. The ban will be lifted.
In the meantime, please do not attempt to join the server.
Thanks.

You're not going to show the video because there's no video at all. We both know this. This ban is based on personal issues.If that's not true then show me the video or post it in yt.
Both you and Aceboiah are now permanently banned for your toxic behaviour.