Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Dont worry, be Happy
(10-20-2017, 04:20 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 04:46 AM)Death$tar Wrote: “You can destroy planets, but you can never destroy, what I am friend.''
Correction,
"You can destroy my pc, You can destroy my internet, you can destroy my smart phone, you can destroy my brains, you can destroy my fingers, you can destroy my eyes, but you cant ever stop me from joining the LVP forum, event after i left it. "
Looool
Btw @ deathstar when did goku say that??? O.o
(10-20-2017, 04:46 AM)Death$tar Wrote: “You can destroy planets, but you can never destroy, what I am friend.''
Correction,
"You can destroy my pc, You can destroy my internet, you can destroy my smart phone, you can destroy my brains, you can destroy my fingers, you can destroy my eyes, but you cant ever stop me from joining the LVP forum, event after i left it. "

[Image: lol.gif]
Correction,
Quote:"You can destroy my pc, You can destroy my internet, you can destroy my smart phone, you can destroy my brains, you can destroy my fingers, you can destroy my eyes, but you cant ever stop me from joining the LVP forum, event after i left it. "
Well if your PC ans internet are destroyed, how could you join lvp? :o