Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Here we go again.
This was first posted by aceboieh but he got banned bcz he told the truth,I'm reposting this

Nothing on this post is a lie nor made up.
I'll just go direct in the center of this thing.
This was the 2nd day W3it told me (in real life) that he's rlly confused about why he's banned in LVP.
He keeps telling me 'DoctorG banned me cuz im you' and im like what;s this. But now it's all clear for me,
DoctorG, first of all, you're one of the most immature admins i've ever seen
in my entire SAMP playing 'career'. How you come up saying i logged in with w3it's account? W3it is my class mate in real life and
i have no benefits that i could get from logging to his account via hacks. I got something to say here, let's make a bet,
if you post here a screenshot of w3it's IP and if it matches with mine, im gonna leave this server once and for all, what does this means? It means that i got the courage to make this bet, but you can easily do some editing stuff with it and get out of the situation just
like you did with Oresti. My point here is, you are doing your job in the worst possible way and you banned W3it for no reason
and i just busted you here, and about Oresti here...we're not friends at all but one thing is 100% true and me, him and everyone else know, Oresti didnt hack at all, and we all know that from the inside that it was just a lag error, so you just banned him by assuming and simply avoided all the points he made out, and you're doing
the same with me. Shame on you, you're just like someone  who keeps acting like you're doing good things for this community, but you're only ruining this community. I hope you grow up one day, and realise all the things
you did here and say... I was wrong'(I know u are wrong but you are too proud to get over it.)
Hello,

I deleted your friend's post because it contained way too much swearing which is against our rules. I've been doing that lately to keep the forum somewhat clean. Aceboiah also decided to insult me and given that it's not the first time he is now banned on the forum.

Back to the complaint itself, IPs are not something we share by request. W3it's IP and serial were identical to Aceboiah's, I can tell you that.

Thanks for taking your time to remove the swearing from his post.