Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

izi nab
Hello everyone.
Many know me and know that I have no interest in fights, I'm bored, I do not find them interesting, it's a constant repetition of an action.
There are those who seek to have more skills and know more tricks to be more competitive. -I respect that-
With such skills and knowledge of the system can challenge other players equal or more competitive, that makes a player is distinguished as Pro.

There are novice players who pay the price for facing players with ... greater experience to say so, they kill them countless times but they achieve their goal: They learn and are better every time.

But there are also players like me, who only enjoy the excellent design of the server, every day we look for new things and try to share our passion for the map, design, games of mental dexterity
I wonder why some players called Pro have the obsession to kill PRINCIPALLY those who do not look for a fight?
"Because it's easy"?
No matter that they have to break the rules over and over and over again, their obsession has no limits.
Best regards.

Today

Hello,

I was the undercover administrator Fallen was talking about here. It's true I let her off with a warning this time.

Fallen, let me be very clear now, this won't be the case next time you pull something like this.