Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Jasmine exposing herself.

That moment when you see the modified crosshair so you can hide the no recoil.

Cheaters winning LVP tournament, so great.

Look at the recoil of her bullets when she hits the ground, its all summed up in one place. Try downloading no recoil yourself and shoot the ground, you will see the exact same thing. I tried it, and I saw what no recoil can do on random servers. Now this video confirmed that she is a no recoil user, which I was saying all the time. Also, same with the uzi bullets hitting the ground, all summed up in one place. The other thing is that her crosshair spreads so poorly which is also another sign of the no recoil. Try downloading it by yourself everyone, and you will surely know from this video that Jasmine is using the no recoil for months, and LVP admins are still doing nothing about it. One more thing is that no recoil works like when you type in "nospread" it shortens your crosshair, which you can see that her crosshair is small. Just try downloading it, and you will see that she uses it. That's why I left this community. The funny thing is that she didn't pay attention to that, and she uploaded the video herself. 

If needed, I will download no recoil and record the gameplay to see that exact same things are happening while using the no recoil hack.
Turn on your brains and ban this kid pretending to be a girl once for all.

Have fun.
Hello,

I analyzed the video and there is no evidence that Jasmine is using no-recoil. Modified crosshairs can be smaller, the problem is when they do not get bigger when shooting with Uzi (which is not the case here).

(10-13-2017, 09:17 PM)Sleep Wrote: If needed, I will download no recoil and record the gameplay to see that exact same things are happening while using the no recoil hack.

It is not needed unless you want to be banned.