Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Banned] Appeal
Nickname: W3it
Date of the ban: i dont remember
Suspected Reason: admin thought i was aceboieh
Extra notes: So basically what you are telling me is that me and ace are the same person because our serials are the same? That’s it?OK.

Now lets see some facts.U banned ace about 2 weeks ago for framing.The same  day he evaded and u added 7 days to his ban.Until now everything’s ok.After his report about that guy so called syed you added 10other days to his ban but this time you banned his serial.As I know if u ban someone’s serial there’s no chance he can join even by using vpn.While all this happened I wasn’t banned yet and I could join the server.So if you banned ace’s serial how could I join the server? It isn’t possible at all. Furthermore I got some screenshots from both me and him to show that our serial and IP are different.If our serials were the same the reason of our ban should’ve been the same
too but it isn’t.       

[Image: 289lgxz.png]
This screenshot is from aceboieh.

[Image: fp1h6w.png]
This one is mine.

This clearly shows that our serials are different.
Also u have seen both of us online playing at the same time.Maybe u checked only the first letters of my serial and you thought it was ace but let’s make sth clear here.Ace and me have the same ISP and our modems are the same model so the serial might be similar but can never be the same.If that’s not the case then all you want to do is  decreasing the server’s population.Believe me you’re on the right path.
Unban me.This isn’t fair.
Not the case. You're also evading your forum ban so I'll take care of this too.

Do not attempt to join the server until December 2nd.

Permanently banned.