Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Regarding IamNubs
Hello, so as many of you already know 2 people got banned using similar alts one with the small "L" and one with a capital "I" in-game.
Since I am not a management or some admin I am unable to check logs for people but if you have them please confirm what I am going to state here.

Before beginning, I am not friends with these guys and everyone knows about it. In fact, I used to fight them and there was always 1 I found cheating amongst the 3-4 "IamNub"s. I know Rishi or some other LW guys sometimes play with those alts too Rishi isn't a cheater for sure.

This is the video of the week people are crazy about

So, to begin with at 0:14 (HC)Muphin teleports to id 21 but attacks id 22 who happens to be using Dmg enhancer given the video, it wasn't delayed dmg either. But I am not too sure also.

At 0:33, Muphin teleports to id 14 but attacks id 16.

The next fight is again with id 22.

*Conclusion*

If both id 16 and 22 are the same person then it's that guy.

My opinion given the facts can also change if I get a verification for this conclusion.

Please consider a check. We all are humans, mistakes happen.

Rewatched the video, id 16 only got 2 registered shots (Proof - 2 repeating sounds) so it's not him while id 22 and the last guy got 4 registered shots (3 sounds) yet id 22 got next to no dmg so id 16 and 22 might not be same person. Hence, 22 is my main suspect and I think 16, unfortunately, got involved with his cheater friend.
(10-01-2017, 09:07 AM)Death$tar Wrote: Please consider a check. We all are humans, mistakes happen.

Do you honestly think I banned them by guessing their identities?

In the part of the video Muphin teleports to LMNUB (ID 21) - see the black box on the left, but attacks IMNUB (ID 22):

[Image: TTPxajy.png]

The second part of the video shows us Muphin teleporting to IM.NUB (ID 14), he however attacks LMNUB (ID 15):

[Image: wPa0ci1.png]

You can tell that's LMNUB and not IMNUB from the IRC logs:

[Image: Nkx0rko.png]

I selected the same chat frame as the one shown in the video. Please look at the 12th row, ID 15 is LMNUB - that's a lowercase L, feel free to compare it to the uppercase I from IM.NUB on the 6th row.

Thanks for your concern.
Note: it's 15 not 16 my bad
(10-01-2017, 09:52 AM)Death$tar Wrote: Note: it's 15 not 16 my bad

I was editing my post to mention that but since you replied, let me reply back regarding the sounds:

It's not always the case where you hear one beep per bullet. I tested it and heard 1 beep per 2 sawn-off bullets and 3 beeps per 4 bullets. Even if the shots didn't register or Muphin missed, the damage should've been much higher (also tested).
@DoctorG, As you have read my edit you already know I have considered them being different individuals. I don't know who is who so you decide.

Here's my final answer to this:

When 2 hits register you get 2 bell sounds by default and when 4 hits register you get 3 from my understanding.

1. When Muphin teleported to id 14 and attacked 15 he was also getting stunned by id 14's Bullets at the same time when he registered only 2 bullets to id 15 given the 2 repeating sounds, 2 hits got him around 50 dmg while he was stunned and bullets had also spread around. I give this case to lag or a jumping ping.

2. Now, this is not the same with id 22, When Muphin attacked him at 0:09. He got proper 4 hits and almost 20 dmg which is not possible normally or by lag.
(10-01-2017, 10:07 AM)Death$tar Wrote: @DoctorG, As you have read my edit you already know I have considered them being different individuals. I don't know who is who so you decide.

I already mentioned who is who and it's obvious whose side you're on so there's no need to lie about it.

Let me state it again, IMNUB is Reni and LMNUB is H3RO.

(10-01-2017, 10:07 AM)Death$tar Wrote: 1. When Muphin teleported to id 14 and attacked 16 he was also getting stunned by id 14's Bullets at the same time when he registered only 2 bullets to id 16 given the 2 repeating sounds, 2 hits got him around 50 dmg while he was stunned and bullets had also spread around. I give this case to lag or a jumping ping.

I don't. I already tested it with Muphin in similar conditions (same ping, same FPS) and the damage can't even be compared.

(10-01-2017, 10:07 AM)Death$tar Wrote: 2. Now, this is not the same with id 22, When Muphin attacked him at 0:33. He got proper 4 hits and almost 20 dmg which is not possible normally or by lag.

You got the time wrong but you're proving my point that you're on H3RO's side.

This is getting ridiculous so I'm going to mark this complaint as being dealt with.