Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

ImNub Report
Hello,

I'm here to report they guy "ImNub" i fought him like for some hours nd i found out he isnt playing legit so i recorded couple of fights nd came to know that he's using some kinda damage modification probably dmg.cs as he's getting no/less sawnoff damage, nd i straight away asked him the reply was even weird
[Image: 6Smz4F1.png]
[Image: tCSBpct.png]
so i tested a low pinger nd result was pretty obvious,plus i have to mention during fight he was'nt bugged/lagging even though i reported him to DoctorG active at that time, 

Hello,

I spent the last few hours analyzing the video, the IRC logs, the hack itself and your actual damage (thanks again for your cooperation). I also consulted with two other administrators and we all came to the following conclusions:

1) ImNub (also known as [InC]Reni) was indeed using a damage modifier. He is getting a 30 day ban;
2) lmNub - the first letter is a lower L but it looks like a capital I in-game, therefore the complexity of the case, was using the same hack. He is also getting a 30 day ban. It was more shocking to me to discover this because the one behind the nickname is H3RO, obviously no longer part of the BB clan as of this moment.

Once again, I spent a lot of time investigating so I'm 100% sure about my decision.