Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Video Proofs are 100% legit?
I have recently seen a report in complaints section..I am not against the report or trying to defend someone. I am writing this post to prevent the misuse of video proofs.. There are few modifications for SAMP which allows users to change someones name only on their local computer.. (ex- If i wanna change Jasmine to Rosy i can do so in 1sec..) plus it also changes the name in Tab menu..
 There are some modifications which allows users to make other users look like they are- flying,standing still in Air,running in Air,Doing crazy stuff that looks like airbreak,handing miniguns,their health-bar values could be changed easily to show like they are hacking.(ex- If i wanna show Jasmine holding a minigun,running in air,going through objects and pingponging health bar i can do so). i.e.-these scripts are heavily customizable and provides different animations to fit onto what you want in your made report. but in actual server or for other players they are doing all fine..I posted this stuff to force onto complete investigation on upcoming video proofs.
u mean my report on fourms ?
belive or not i never do what u said now
and all who was last night he saw that hacker . admins will see reports on him
Lmao using jasmine's name as an example, bruh
This is not a real problem and it won't become so unless you give them ideas.