Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Snitches get Stitches
Aceboiah snitch ass motherfucker in this motherfucker .. R2D are now deciding to fuck ya life up .. dont mess with this clan because we are terroist bombing isis nazi slaying molesters .. WARNING RECIEVED I REPEAT WARNING RECIEVED CODE RED!
What the.... F O.o
(09-17-2017, 06:18 PM)Swifty Wrote: Aceboiah snitch ass motherfucker in this motherfucker .. R2D are now deciding to fuck ya life up .. dont mess with this clan because we are terroist bombing isis nazi slaying molesters .. WARNING RECIEVED I REPEAT WARNING RECIEVED CODE RED!

How to spot the early signs of autism.
(09-17-2017, 06:18 PM)Swifty Wrote: WARNING RECIEVED I REPEAT WARNING RECIEVED CODE RED!

yeah you're about to receive a warning soon
(09-17-2017, 06:18 PM)Swifty Wrote: Aceboiah snitch ass motherfucker in this motherfucker .. R2D are now deciding to fuck ya life up .. dont mess with this clan because we are terroist bombing isis nazi slaying molesters .. WARNING RECIEVED I REPEAT WARNING RECIEVED CODE RED!
The only one that decides for my life is God and not samp kids who get mad for breaking rules, you are sick and
retarded, the only thing you are is a noob gamer who gets triggered easily. I have contacted an admin and he will
decide your stay here.
I think the stay in a community should be enjoyed rather than abusing others and getting into private matters.. life is enough to get u frustrated :)
p.s- Nvr let the Internet trigger you up..
#chillz
lol ???
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and treat this topic as a satire. Nonetheless I'm going to lock it because threatening using those words is anything but fine.