Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Open this
Im kinda new in LVP bcuz i've been a LW player but i just got a question.
Do admins really do their work here? I mean, you barely see 20+ players playing
and there is always someone hacking, but still doesnt get banned. 
Players like 4rjan are trying to be admins but you cant even salute them
in game cuz they will directly start insulting you from your family. All the guys
hacking are not getting permanent banned which gives them a chance to come 
back and repeat their hacks on and on.
Apparently, that's what LVP is now and is the reason many of us left including me.
(09-17-2017, 09:36 AM)Aceboiah Wrote: Im kinda new in LVP bcuz i've been a LW player but i just got a question.

Yes, we do our work. We can't be online all the time, please understand that. Even when neither of us is in-game, we're constantly checking the .echo channel on IRC. The problem occurs indeed when the reports pile up and:
1) we just can't join to handle them;
2) there is no player in-game we can trust with temporary admin rights.

(09-17-2017, 09:36 AM)Aceboiah Wrote: Players like 4rjan are trying to be admins but you cant even salute them
in game cuz they will directly start insulting you from your family.

See this and this. He will never be part of the crew with this attitude.

(09-17-2017, 09:36 AM)Aceboiah Wrote: All the guys

Check this out. You'll see we only hand out 30 / 60 day bans nowadays (depending on their cheating history). Those might and will become permanent after consulting within the crew but everyone deserves a second chance.
(09-17-2017, 12:41 PM)DoctorG Wrote:
(09-17-2017, 09:36 AM)Aceboiah Wrote: Im kinda new in LVP bcuz i've been a LW player but i just got a question.

Yes, we do our work. We can't be online all the time, please understand that. Even when neither of us is in-game, we're constantly checking the .echo channel on IRC. The problem occurs indeed when the reports pile up and:
1) we just can't join to handle them;
2) there is no player in-game we can trust with temporary admin rights.

(09-17-2017, 09:36 AM)Aceboiah Wrote: Players like 4rjan are trying to be admins but you cant even salute them
in game cuz they will directly start insulting you from your family.

See this and this. He will never be part of the crew with this attitude.

(09-17-2017, 09:36 AM)Aceboiah Wrote: All the guys

Check this out. You'll see we only hand out 30 / 60 day bans nowadays (depending on their cheating history). Those might and will become permanent after consulting within the crew but everyone deserves a second chance.

I appreciate the fact i always see you replying to other player's posts on forums, show that you do
what you're supposed to at least in forums. If it's possible, i would like to talk with you in pm's cuz i
really want to make LVP a good server with more players.
(09-17-2017, 01:11 PM)Aceboiah Wrote: I appreciate the fact i always see you replying to other player's posts on forums, show that you do
what you're supposed to at least in forums. If it's possible, i would like to talk with you in pm's cuz i
really want to make LVP a good server with more players.

Sure, feel free to send me a PM.