Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Request for Unban
Nickname: Noob1001
Date of the ban: Monday, September 11
Suspected Reason: airbreak, health, shitload of vehicles
Extra notes: I logged in normally without mods. Saw loads of hackers there in LVP. They killed me everytime I spawned. So, I quit. Then used mods to stay alive and got time to report them all. Finally after a long time of talking to them "to stop" or "why they do this" to keep them from attacking other players........Finally, an Administrator came to the rescue! And I got banned too...along with those hackers. I had no intention to use mods at first but those hackers were too much. I believe in fair play. So i used health mod to talk to them. That shitload of vehicles want mine.
so... what nickname did you use when you were banned?

[Image: 5156.attach]
(09-11-2017, 05:35 PM)slein Wrote: so... what nickname did you use when you were banned?

[Image: 5156.attach]
Oh after they started to kill me I changed my nickname to something like NoobGun I dont remember exactly but its not my original Nicname. I use Noob1001 for fair play. I change my nickname for talking to them and ask why they do this...

I  know cheating is bad! Someone had to stop them. I kept them busy from attacking other players by distracting them and talking to them. Again, I am just a noob who believes in fair play.
Does "SoManyHackersAreHere" ring a bell?
Yes it does! I dont remember why I changed the name twice but I think I warned Neno and fautiNNN about the hackers after using that name. I used that name....I pretended to enjoy with the hackers but did not harm any other players who was playing fairly. I remember that I used airbreak to fly away from those hackers when the admin came to help! I was happy that the admin took control but then suddenly banned me as well. I understand about the ban beacuse who wouldve known about me i was using mods at that time too. But now I request for unban.
Mkay, nice story, I'm kinda touched.
Remove the cheats and I'll unban you on thursday september 14th.
(09-12-2017, 07:26 AM)slein Wrote: Mkay, nice story, I'm kinda touched.
Remove the cheats and I'll unban you on thursday september 14th.

Of course I removed the cheats....
It is not a story....ask Neno if u dont trust me.
and please make cheat detection system!
And because it's stormy weather you're unbanned.