Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Teleport Hack/No Reload/Speed Hacks
Smile 
Nickname: [VIP]=_SyedKahaf_=
Date of the ban: 9 September
Suspected Reason: Telport Hack/No Reload/Speed Hacks
Extra notes: Hello Admins :) What is this ? yesterday i play game but today when i join the game im banned By Lash but why ?......And For Reason: Teleport Hack,No Reload,Speed Hacks.. Admins u Can Check Me Any time No Problem...So If This is Wrongly Banned so Unbanned me Fast
You were indeed banned by Lash for this.
(09-09-2017, 08:19 AM)DoctorG Wrote: You were indeed banned by Lash for this.

Yeah I Know....But its Wrong Banned unbanned me Fast Lash
(09-09-2017, 08:49 AM)[VIP]=_SyedKahaf_= Wrote:
(09-09-2017, 08:19 AM)DoctorG Wrote: You were indeed banned by Lash for this.

Yeah I Know....But its Wrong Banned unbanned me Fast Lash
Yesterday At Late Night when im playing Lash not online so how he banned me..... And I never use that 3 hacks u can check me  Lash Fast Reply me Plz
https://youtu.be/2OenN_csFLA 

Lash This Video is Fully Edit i never do that

Check this video carefully He is not me U Can Check my IP Address also bruh plzz action on it it is fully edit i swear its wrong video i never do that..Some one hack my Acc But now i change my Acc Password....but 100% i sure Some one hack my Acc bcz last time when i offline there is 5672 kills but today when i see my stats on Forum there is 5700 kills plz unbanned me
Hello Kahaf.
I believe you were just caught lying in your post right here. So is the video edited and is completely fake or was your account hacked? Which is it?
The video is clear enough that I can see your name and I banned the exact same name as it is in the video.

I hope you will not attempt to join the server untill your bane Xpires!

Just caught you ban evading 20 seconds ago.
Ban duration extended.
(09-09-2017, 04:15 PM)Lash Wrote: Hello Kahaf.
I believe you were just caught lying in your post right here. So is the video edited and is completely fake or was your account hacked? Which is it?
The video is clear enough that I can see your name and I banned the exact same name as it is in the video.

I hope you will not attempt to join the server untill your bane Xpires!

Just caught you ban evading 20 seconds ago.
Ban duration extended.

Bruh There is Many Software who can Hacked many accounts of players... Nd u know who is ACeboeih= [AC]Boss who is the hacker of LW he can do anything he also perm banned in LW for aimbot nd No reload...and he is not my friend bcz i play well than Ac Boss...So 100% he edited video fake video...He can do this
[VIP]=_SyedKahaf_= is BANNED

See you when your ban expires.
[VIP]=_SyedKahaf_=
You are unbanned. Please be more careful in the future.
Somehow the unban failed, working on this one....