Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Tactical: Roadblock
Image says it all  _O-

[Image: roadblock7mr.png]
lol  :D

i dont quite understand qhat u mean with this roadblock ...  :?

btw: when i took a look at the member list, i didnt see h00ligan on it. Isn't he a member? I saw him playing with us various times.
Wouldnt it be funnier to block the entrance to the airport and park all the choppers mon the airport roof and watch with laughter what plan grove tries next  :+
The road blocks are fun  :) But blocking the road there won't help much in stopping them getting to the base. Quacky's idea of controlling access to the airport is nice. I think we should regularly take the choppers back to the base to prevent them from using them. They will get so annoyed!  _O-
(01-25-2007, 01:39 PM)Ronald_McDonald link Wrote:The road blocks are fun  :) But blocking the road there won't help much in stopping them getting to the base. Quacky's idea of controlling access to the airport is nice. I think we should regularly take the choppers back to the base to prevent them from using them. They will get so annoyed!  _O-

objective of the roadblock isn't to make the base more safer, is just for fun to block a mainroad with all the clowns  _O-
Ok when we have enough B&A clowns in-game, we will block the road  :+.
Yeh would be n1ce  :+
But why don't we talk about it on our Forum?
/Kick, we should also try this some time, sounded like fun but it never really happened, did it?
(02-07-2007, 09:22 PM)paanhaas link Wrote:/Kick, we should also try this some time, sounded like fun but it never really happened, did it?

we did it once, was pretty cool  _O-

Tonight we did a small human block at the ship, but poorly executed.

Would be cool to put all clowns next to each other at the ramp. This way other people cant enter it
5 reasons y that wont work....
1.they could do /taxi 0
2.they could do /dive
3.they could shoot us
4.they could ram us out the way with cars ect.
5.they could jump the ropes at the side of the ramp

But we could try anyway  :P