Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Forgive
Hyy doctor, i want to tell u,"slein bann me for that video".so plz dont bann me its a request. I promise u i never do it again and [K] always blame me i have aim, i don't have any kind of aim he always blame on me. So, bro plz dont bann me. 
Regard,
[VIP]=_MalikKiller_=.
This is basically a ban appeal so I'm going to move it to the right section.

The answer is no. You had plenty of chances to "never do it again".

You will be unbanned in 60 80 days.

Edit: 20 additional days for ban evading.
Hey doctor,dont extend my bann date you dont know, what happen to me. cry kid is my elder brother .and i dont online in game or bann evading. My brother dont do anything why you kick him. If u want any proof check my and mY  brother facebook account .my name is sahil malik and my brother name is rohit malik.we live in same house and use same connection. Please dont bann him or kick him. All knoe about me and my brother if u want ask syed ,duke , tanny and landlord king i tell all story to slien too plz reduce my bann i promise u i never use any kind of hack plz doctor. Reduce my bann make it 20or 25 days plz. ???
(09-07-2017, 07:26 AM)[VIP]=_MalikKiller_= Wrote: Hey doctor,dont extend my bann date you dont know, what happen to me. cry kid is my elder brother .and i dont online in game or bann evading. My brother dont do anything why you kick him. If u want any proof check my and mY  brother facebook account .my name is sahil malik and my brother name is rohit malik.we live in same house and use same connection. Please dont bann him or kick him. All knoe about me and my brother if u want ask syed ,duke , tanny and landlord king i tell all story to slien too plz reduce my bann i promise u i never use any kind of hack plz doctor. Reduce my bann make it 20or 25 days plz. ???

I'm a little too old to buy the brother story.

No.
Doctor u think i m joke with u. Okay bro do what u wAnt enjoy. 
Malik
(09-07-2017, 07:44 AM)[VIP]=_MalikKiller_= Wrote: Doctor u think i m joke with u. Okay bro do what u wAnt enjoy. 
Malik

:w
U dont chnge my unbann date ??
I'll lock this topic as this is turning into spam.

Unless you don't evade again you will be unbanned on November 25th.
I just banned you for an additional 100 days starting today. If I ever catch you ban evading again I'll make it permanent.