Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Panal_Abeja
Nickname: Panal_Abeja
Date of the ban: july
Suspected Reason:  i was playing and have lag(left the pc a few minutes). get disconecct of the server a tryng to reconecct alone and say i was banned,i commit ban evade 3 times
Extra notes:
(08-15-2017, 12:46 AM)Panal_Abeja Wrote: Nickname: Panal_Abeja
Suspected Reason:  i was playing and have lag(left the pc a few minutes). get disconecct of the server a tryng to reconecct alone and say i was banned,i commit ban evade 3 times
Extra notes:

Hai there,

We don't have any records on this nickname, are you sure this was the nickname you used when you were banned?

slein
(08-16-2017, 07:14 AM)slein Wrote:
Extra notes:

Hai there,

We don't have any records on this nickname, are you sure this was the nickname you used when you were banned?

slein
 i remember get that say "you banned from this server", i only use this nickmane
that mean i am not banned?  i can play normaly?
(08-16-2017, 05:39 PM)Panal_Abeja Wrote:
(08-16-2017, 07:14 AM)slein Wrote:
Extra notes:

Hai there,

slein
 i remember get that say "you banned from this server", i only use this nickmane
that mean i am not banned?  i can play normaly?

Hai,

I don't have anything on this nickname, please try to join again, if it doesn't work please provide me your ip.

Yours sincerely,
slein
It's been a few weeks, if you still encounter problems please open a new topic.