Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Banned
Nickname: Jasmine
Date of the ban: 7/8/2017
Suspected Reason: /nrg to avoid death
Extra notes: as long as i remember i  didnt  /nrg in whole fight  to avoid death  even i didnt used any /nrg command from 1 hour before i get banned are you seriously kidding me or its your anger ? as i remember you guys got rekted hard today .never got banned for abusing this is the first and false banned and 30 days ? this 30 days shows ur anger ....
Hello.

You have been banned for this:

You used /nrg to avoid death when you were clearly about to die by that 1 hp..

Jasmine has been online for 1456 hours and 42 minutes.

You should know what is allowed and what not by these hours of gameplay, You got a long ban history so the ban will stick for 30 days.

Do not Join the server until your ban expires.
Hello, 

Although I'm not the one who banned you but your ban was based on a video evidence provided by Winnie, through NightFury. This is a delayed ban for what you have done before.

EDIT: nightfury too pro, he posted before me.
(07-08-2017, 12:15 PM)NightFury Wrote: Hello.

You have been banned for this:

You used /nrg to avoid death when you were clearly about to die by that 1 hp..

You should know what is allowed and what not by these hours of gameplay, You got a long ban history so the ban will stick for 30 days.

Do not Join the server until your ban expires.

first of all you banned me for this video alright banning player based on videos is not even allowed second thing  Those all HC   using   /nrg and /house goto commands like every day 24/7 and they never get banned for that  even if we report  millions of time 

second thing what does abusing have to do with my online hours  ? isn't this my first abusing banned ? you should banned me for 3 or 7 days i've seen ppl who is more active than me they got banned for this abusing for 3 days why i got banned for 30  days ? becouse of anger ? ppl get banned again n again for abusing commands and always for 3 and 7 days ... i can give you the links if you want  and trust me in future i will get banned all HC for abuisng cuz from now on you start banning ppl based on video proofs  alright and you banned me for yesterday abuse ok 

alright  ur Gang mate Aka Hero recently abused shooting inside ship but i didnt complain cuz no video proof or pics accept here    

https://prnt.sc/derhld     there you go i wanna see now  what you will do about this  as  long as i remember bunch of players got banned for shooting inside the ship  ..

(07-08-2017, 12:15 PM)Ricky92 Wrote: Hello, 

Although I'm not the one who banned you but your ban was based on a video evidence provided by Winnie, through NightFury. This is a delayed ban for what you have done before.

EDIT: nightfury too pro, he posted before me.

i know you guys are to pro  

DO you remember when i report Ammarz for /house goto command to avoid death you were on irc and you pmed me that  the player is warned thanks for report  ''   why i get banned then  ? not a single warning we got banned for abusing and they got warnings  whats the different between us coz they are ur friends ?

+ More video proofs oF hc abusing  comming soon would you guys banned them for 30 days ? lets see

[b]NightFury Wrote: [/b]

You should know what is allowed and what not by these hours of gameplay

every one abuse /nrg someof them got more online  time than ,me but they got banned for 3 or 7  and you banned me directly for 30 days dude how unfair isn't it ?

This is bullshit from when do you guys started banning based on videos

And you cant spawn bike during fight so whats the point of 30 days ban

hey there  so since you guys start banning people on video proofs    

here you can seee [BB]Ezio and [BB]Hero is spawn killing this video was posted before  on forums but the thread was locked without replying and punishing the player  MR.nightfurry i got a serouse problem with you now  you have to banned those all now  ..

Video Evidence : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2DhArxGRs8

as you may now Ezio is an older player of LVP and SNoic is playing since 2008 or 2009 so they must know the rules  right alright  now lets see what you do
Hello Jasmine.

If  HC or any other people abuses doesn't mean you should abuse too. i never seen them abusing infront of my eyes, so banning them without proof is something i'm not gonna do.

Just because we didn't accept video proof and there is no admin online doesn't mean you should abuse either..

Quote:alright  ur Gang mate Aka Hero recently abused shooting inside ship but i didnt complain cuz no video proof or pics accept here    

https://prnt.sc/derhld     there you go i wanna see now  what you will do about this  as  long as i remember bunch of players got banned for shooting inside the ship  ..

This report has already been dealt with, Check This.

I banned you for 30 days because you were online for 1456 hours (Which is alot) and you know the rules very well, yet you chose to abuse.
Adding an old complain(s) in your ban appeal doesn't help you anywhere.

Your ban will stick for 30 days. Do Not Join the Server until your ban expires
why did you ignore this  ?  here you can seee [BB]Ezio and [BB]Hero is spawn killing this video was posted before  on forums but the thread was locked without replying and punishing the player  MR.nightfurry i got a serouse problem with you now  you have to banned those all now  ..

Video Evidence : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2DhArxGRs8

as you may now Ezio is an older player of LVP and SNoic is playing since 2008 or 2009 so they must know the rules  right alright  now lets see what you do ///  

can you take action on this video proof ? why did you ignore this ?

and the players who was banned recently for cmd abusing was banned for 3 or 7 days and their online times is more than my online time in server isn't that unfair it doesn't matter if i play 1456 hour then you will banned me for long what does it matter with 1465 if i play in server for 2 hour and i know the rules and i break the rule i will get banned for 3 days ? and if i play for 1465 i will get 30 days banned you dont even know what you are talking just talking shit  think before talking  in lvp new and old both players know that using cmd to avoid death is not allowed the punishment should be same for every one   i know this rules since when i join lvp doesn't mean if i play alot you will banned me for long   

the other players who play more than 1500+ hour get 3 days ban for this abuse and i got 30 days really ?
I am so tired of seeing long-winded posts. Accept your ban.

:w
Already Unbanned and moved.