Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] [K]Style
Nickname: [K]Style
Date of the ban: 7th august
Suspected Reason: Aimbot
Extra notes: I just fought 2 guys azkiller and cry [i forgot the rest of his name] but when i was fighting i lost all fights and then they ban me for aimbot i don't know why
Hello,

You've been banned by a temporary administrator for 3 days. I sent him a message, if he doesn't reply in time you'll still be automatically unbanned tomorrow.

Edit: here's what AzKiller told me:

Quote:I was fighting vs him with Cry.Kid and he was teaming up with some other [K] members, they all died and so did Cry.Kid so there were only us 2 left. He had arround 50-60hp and i had 20 armor left and full hp, i was from a long distance of him and suddenly he deals me heavy dmg while i'm "far" away from him, and that without missing any shots but weird thing in this case is that he wasnt even aiming on me, i mean his gun were pointed in the opposite direction of me and he killed me way to fast for someone shooting with sawnoff at that distance. (I honnestly didnt know sawnoff could hit from that far away) He probably dealt me arround 30-40dmg and i died really quickly, so thats what made me think he used aimbot. With all the "experience" i have i came to the conclusion he was using something. After that incident, he said he had to reconnect, he reconnected and then i had a lil chat with him and asked him why he had to reconnect he told me because he was lagging, but when we fought he didnt have any lag... And when i asked him to explain what happend he said he was lagging and that he disconnected before killing me (which is completly false, he's claiming that his weird shots can be explained by the "lags" he had) So after a couple of minutes of reasoning i decided to ban him for aimbot & told him to apply on the forum if he feels he hasnt been treated fairly.