Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] for unban apply
Nickname: Perfect_blue
Date of the ban: 7/30/2017 
Suspected Reason: cmd abuse 
Extra notes: explain me, what is the cmd abuse about tow? 
"i have attched "chat log"
my ip : 45:119:128:182

i have talked to david on irc : 
<Magesh>: hi david
<Magesh>: tow abt what?
<[BB]David>: Yes, you left the ship & /towed while being on a bmx to ammu nation (/tow 4)
<[BB]David>: I can't reply to that
<[BB]David>: wrong pm
<Magesh>: i have n't left the ship... i have reconnected with in 10 minute to ammu at where was i quit. i used tow to taxi from there
<Magesh>: are you telling i am cancel the taxi and used tow ?
<Magesh>: i want my complete data what i type after entered in game
<Magesh>: if you aren't . i will post this to help request
<[BB]David>: A normal admin will answer to your post
<Magesh>: ty
<[BB]David>: Your welcome!

Thanks,
Magesh.A

Attached Files
.txt   chatlog.txt (Size: 2.38 KB / Downloads: 8)
Hello,

I'm posting on David's behalf as he is a temporary administrator. He wanted me to let you know this:

Quote:Hello Yogi, i banned you based on what i saw & discussed with a normal admin. You clearly left the ship & /towed while being on a bmx to ammu-nation (/tow 4). Me & H3RO were clearly after you, i was sniping you and he was running towards you. The moment that happened i was discussing it with DoctorG because i wanted to make sure if i am actually allowed to do that but unluckily you disconnected from the server. So when you joined the server, i did what i had to do but 100% sure and confirmed with the idea. Please do NOT join the server until your 3 days ban is expired.

Let me just add that you should be very happy with the 3 day ban given your history.
"no video proof will all say fake story to ban" however i don't wan't to any argument. "still i dont know how abuse cmds. And cant understand cause of dont know abt that. let me unban now for nightfurry jailed me for accused wrongly .. you know that history why i posted at last in help request..

if i have videos i can prove this temporary admin's ban as wrong ban. but i don't have. 

Important: and this david must be jailed me this time when he knew i used it to explain abt tow abuse, "like you should n't use again"... because i weren't used this all times and admin also not told me you are doing it second times, which i did it "accidentally"

Regards,
Thank you
(07-29-2017, 11:55 PM)Yogi Wrote: if i have videos i can prove this temporary admin's ban as wrong ban. but i don't have. 

You're in luck! David recorded it, he'll send me the video tomorrow and I'll forward it to you.
(07-30-2017, 12:03 AM)DoctorG Wrote:
(07-29-2017, 11:55 PM)Yogi Wrote: if i have videos i can prove this temporary admin's ban as wrong ban. but i don't have. 

You're in luck! David recorded it, he'll send me the video tomorrow and I'll forward it to you.

May be i should be wrong, if that video revealed truth.  for that he shouldn't ban than jail or kicked. when the player abuse cmds accidentelly..  "because i weren't got instruction : you shouldn't do that again cmd abuse" 

if he warned me already when i am doing cmd abuse. and even i am doing same "it's nice job to admin" ban a players for some days... "but he didn't know that" i think some personal problem he had with me that what he had banned me for 3days..

i am telling all thing is not without point. i have discussed myself before talk here. 

Thanks,
Magesh.A
Since this is a command abuse and not a hack related ban, the year ban won't apply.
(07-31-2017, 10:34 AM)Mourad Wrote: Since this is a command abuse and not a hack related ban, the year ban won't apply.
this is not a answer for my question. and our server's the rules also "bad" to banning a players who doing cmd abuse as unknown. 
i knew it there is no warning for cmd abuse. 

anyone of admin could answer for why "prison" in LVP?
(idk why is this unless in game, that's what i am asking) 

Thanks,
Magesh.A
Unbanned.