Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Rosy - Death avoiding
As seen in the video, Rosy is spawning a vehicle to avoid death.
Hello,

It seems to me that enough time passed for Rosy to spawn a car. You also spawned a bike to go after her, right?
(07-21-2017, 04:44 PM)DoctorG Wrote: Hello,

It seems to me that enough time passed for Rosy to spawn a car. You also spawned a bike to go after her, right?

Hey there,
Yes, enough time did indeed pass so she spawned a car. But it does NOT change the fact that she spawned it to run away in a fight & avoid death.

If we compare Jasmines case to this, its exactly the same. In the video we can see Jasmine running away, enough time passes by & she spawns a vehicle to run away & succeeds.

To break it down simply, whats the equation?
Answer: fighting -> running away -> enough time passes by -> spawns /nrg -> runs away (succeeds) = avoiding death.
Result: getting a ban of 30 days.

What happened in my case?
Answer: fighting -> running away -> enough time passes by -> spawns /nrg a vehicle-> runs away (succeeds) = avoiding death.
Result: nothing.

Yes I did indeed spawn a vehicle. But my intentions were never to spawn a vehicle to run away during a fight. I spawned a vehicle in order to get to her before she could run away & continue the fight we had. While her intentions when spawning a vehicle was completely different. She did it to run away & avoid death, simply said she did it to rulebreak. She did indeed know about the consequences as I've been told that this is not the first time she does this.

You did first ban her for 5 days. Which means that you consider her rulebreaking (she did & its obvious). Now she will not be punished because I spawned a vehicle in order to go to her & continue our fight? It could be seen as I wanted to prevent her to abuse, as I was going to her. While all she had in mind was to break the rules of LVP & avoid death.
(07-23-2017, 04:40 PM)zkipper Wrote: You did first ban her for 5 days. Which means that you consider her rulebreaking (she did & its obvious). Now she will not be punished because I spawned a vehicle in order to go to her & continue our fight? It could be seen as I wanted to prevent her to abuse, as I was going to her. While all she had in mind was to break the rules of LVP & avoid death.

It's not only that but also quite a while passed before she spawned a car.

I indeed banned Rosy initially but after consulting with other crew members I came to the conclusion she should no longer be punished. We are now working on updating the guidelines to avoid such situations and make things easier for everyone.

Edit: this has been dealt with as we just agreed.