Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] WTF?
Question 
Nickname: HyperKen
Date of the ban: thursday,july 14th
Suspected Reason: ban evading
Extra notes: let me explain what happened, I was playing with undercover name "[CB]Mr_Binho" and I told lash  that "Dont bam me i hate bams"
i got bammed with my real account so he asked what is your real account? i told him "daddy" he did .seen [CP]Daddy and asked this? i told him yes
then he didn't even check my ip and did nothing to check whether im a psycho and impersonating someone or just joking around and banned me for "69" days  for ban evading like wtf who ban people even if they are ban evading for 69 days!? so if i come with any alt and say im "anyadmin" and ask for op would he give me? nope and maybe ill get ban for impersonating an admin! kindly remove this rage/idiotic/false ban

Thank You For your Time
Regards: HyperBinho!
Hello HyperKen!
Lets start off with what you just said in your appeal, I don't know if you remember right, but I certainly do and your story is half false and misleading!
 But thats not why we're here, right? So looks like you were being funny and pretending to be someone that was actually banned. I did check your IP but there were no results so I couldn't have known for sure. Anyway, when you try to impersonate someone that is banned and claim you are ban evading, maybe its all fun and jokes but I don't know what you were expecting, maybe you wanted me to laugh?
I'm sorry if I didn't, I was not aware it was a joke, you seemed like you wanted to get banned or something from my point of view.

So I truly apologize for banning you like this and I will be more careful in the future of course.

Slight warning: When you get banned whether it was 'false' or not, joining IRC and requesting an unban is not going to help in any way even after I nicely asked you to post an appeal and everything will be fine!

Thank you for taking time to read this and you are UNBANNED.