Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Hero the Lugend
(07-23-2017, 11:28 AM)PhuckeR Wrote: Still didn't got any donations from zkipper hahahaha

Sorry but i usually dont donate money for animal charity. I'd rather go with something thats helping humans :/
(07-23-2017, 10:23 AM)Finisha Wrote: Would you become one?

Wrong Question!

(07-23-2017, 11:11 AM)Oresti Wrote: Actually it's pretty easy to jump out of a car park but I didn't want this video to end up in the complaint section. You know, they brought 7 months old videos there, a new one would be too much  >:)   :P

lol indeed, but i was saying that in general. 

Well anti car park is not a huge script to make, it should remove the player from vehicle and freeze him for 1.5 seconds (just to prevent him from shooting at the victim who is still laying on the ground) then respawn the vehicle, and set the victim's health back to that amount where the *Car Park* detection was triggered.
To sync the player we should clear the animations aswell.
And voilà there is your anti car park with 0% abuse.
Why did you donated for yourself VIP in LVP
Rofl
this is noob kill
(07-23-2017, 11:46 AM)AmmaRz™ Wrote: Well anti car park is not a huge script to make, it should remove the player from vehicle and freeze him for 1.5 seconds (just to prevent him from shooting at the victim who is still laying on the ground) then respawn the vehicle, and set the victim's health back to that amount where the *Car Park* detection was triggered.
To sync the player we should clear the animations aswell.
And voilà there is your anti car park with 0% abuse.
Already there isn't any animations in the server, you wanna remove this one too? Btw who told you that it's an "Abuse".
[Image: go10.png]
Lmao
(07-23-2017, 05:18 PM)Fiend Wrote: [Image: go10.png]

_O-
(07-23-2017, 05:18 PM)Fiend Wrote: [Image: go10.png]

Laughin' till 2080