Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

New Rule!
(07-08-2017, 01:26 PM)Jasmine Wrote: RIP ALL HC MEMBERS AND BB MEMBERS NOW
pelz dont keill me pelz me nob pelz no keill me pelz
Pelz all Cerver Pelz help mea seve mea. 

[Image: i1jU1RS.png]
(07-08-2017, 01:26 PM)Jasmine Wrote: as long as i remember i  didnt  /nrg in whole fight  to avoid death  even i didnt used any /nrg command from 1 hour before i get banned

U sea? Mea Lei tou.

[Image: 18a7ax0.png]
(07-08-2017, 02:56 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote:
(07-08-2017, 01:26 PM)Jasmine Wrote: RIP ALL HC MEMBERS AND BB MEMBERS NOW
pelz dont keill me pelz me nob pelz no keill me pelz
Pelz all Cerver Pelz help mea seve mea. 

[Image: i1jU1RS.png]
(07-08-2017, 01:26 PM)Jasmine Wrote: as long as i remember i  didnt  /nrg in whole fight  to avoid death  even i didnt used any /nrg command from 1 hour before i get banned

U sea? Mea Lei tou.

[Image: 18a7ax0.png]

xD
Only the people who cheat and break rules reject video proofs.
What's the goal of this thread?
Yesterday, Starboy abused via going inside Ammunition even in a 2vs1 fight with me. When reported, he only got jailed well, good for him his admin friend only jailed him instead of 30 days treatment. Fair admin at its finest.

Quote:[00:49:32] {33AA33}Your report has been delivered to the crew{FFFFFF}: Player: HC.Starboy (Id:18) - Reason: inside abuse
Now, at [00:55:02] {FCF545}PM to [18] HC.Starboy: {FFFFFF}enjoying jail?
[00:55:05] {FCF545}PM to [18] HC.Starboy: {FFFFFF}i se
[00:55:16] {FCF545}PM to [18] HC.Starboy: {FFFFFF}but sadly just jail for you
[00:55:20] {FCF545}PM to [18] HC.Starboy: {FFFFFF}cause friends
[00:55:24] * Scott_Sevil (Id:16) murdered {A9C4E4}4 players {CCCCCC}in a row and is wanted dead for {A9C4E4}$2,000{CCCCCC}.
[00:55:46] {FCF545}PM to [18] HC.Starboy: {FFFFFF}rest get 30 days ban so lucky m8
[00:55:57] {FFDC18}PM from [18] HC.Starboy: {FFFFFF}veri cute
[00:56:01] {FCF545}PM to [18] HC.Starboy: {FFFFFF}etmin friend = befefuuut
[00:56:16] {FFDC18}PM from [18] HC.Starboy: {FFFFFF}etmin pelz he is using enterior beg
[00:56:20] {FFDC18}PM from [18] HC.Starboy: {FFFFFF}ben heim

I am pretty sure this guy already knows all rules and have been playing for months.
This only proves self-biasedness for their decisions made. Apparently, the same guy that is "Nightfury" makes decisions for both Jasmine and his friend Starboy and the evidence is clear and supportive to that fact which still lies within these quotes.

PS: Friends with admin = no ban (actually a conclusion)
You can't ignore the fact you did a rage ban on her just because you had that grudge over her.

Go ahead try to deny this, make those goldy memes.
(07-09-2017, 05:31 AM)Death$tar Wrote: Yesterday, Starboy abused via going inside Ammunition even in a 2vs1 fight with me. When reported, he only got jailed well, good for him his admin friend only jailed him instead of 30 days treatment. Fair admin at its finest.

Quote:[00:49:32] {33AA33}Your report has been delivered to the crew{FFFFFF}: Player: HC.Starboy (Id:18) - Reason: inside abuse
Now, at [00:55:02] {FCF545}PM to [18] HC.Starboy: {FFFFFF}enjoying jail?
[00:55:05] {FCF545}PM to [18] HC.Starboy: {FFFFFF}i se
[00:55:16] {FCF545}PM to [18] HC.Starboy: {FFFFFF}but sadly just jail for you
[00:55:20] {FCF545}PM to [18] HC.Starboy: {FFFFFF}cause friends
[00:55:24] * Scott_Sevil (Id:16) murdered {A9C4E4}4 players {CCCCCC}in a row and is wanted dead for {A9C4E4}$2,000{CCCCCC}.
[00:55:46] {FCF545}PM to [18] HC.Starboy: {FFFFFF}rest get 30 days ban so lucky m8
[00:55:57] {FFDC18}PM from [18] HC.Starboy: {FFFFFF}veri cute
[00:56:01] {FCF545}PM to [18] HC.Starboy: {FFFFFF}etmin friend = befefuuut
[00:56:16] {FFDC18}PM from [18] HC.Starboy: {FFFFFF}etmin pelz he is using enterior beg
[00:56:20] {FFDC18}PM from [18] HC.Starboy: {FFFFFF}ben heim

I am pretty sure this guy already knows all rules and have been playing for months.
This only proves self-biasedness for their decisions made. Apparently, the same guy that is "Nightfury" makes decisions for both Jasmine and his friend Starboy and the evidence is clear and supportive to that fact which still lies within these quotes.

PS: Friends with admin = no ban (actually a conclusion)
You can't ignore the fact you did a rage ban on her just because you had that grudge over her.

(07-09-2017, 05:31 AM)Death$tar Wrote: Yesterday, Starboy abused via going inside Ammunition even in a 2vs1 fight with me. When reported, he only got jailed well, good for him his admin friend only jailed him instead of 30 days treatment. Fair admin at its finest.

Please Shed some fucking light on the "Abuse" thingy. I bet server already have an anti INTERIOR abuse system.

(07-09-2017, 05:31 AM)Death$tar Wrote: This only proves self-biasedness for their decisions made. Apparently, the same guy that is "Nightfury" makes decisions for both Jasmine and his friend Starboy.

At 00:10, Sissie spawned a fucking bike ran away to avoid the death, unlike me who entered the interior when not shot/Damaged/ then came out in next second. 

(07-09-2017, 05:31 AM)Death$tar Wrote: PS: Friends with admin = no ban (actually a conclusion)

Do you even know who jailed me?

I entered the ammunition, when you were standing at that tallest building pointing sniper at "Nightfury" then you just saw me going towards the ammunition, then you came at my side try to make a shot at me but failed, in the meanwhile i entered the ammunition(WITHOUT GETTING SHOT). 

So its  not an abuse for me. But even i got jailed for it for 10 mins. i was already arguing about it with crew and they weren't cooperating.
----------------------------------

What actually do you want to point out? 

That if a player stands on the tallest building opposite to the Ammunition pointing sniper at 1 to 3 players, then not a single player is allowed to enter the ammunition to fetch an armour for himself?

If it is so then i think its time that this Ammunition system should be removed and everyone gets spawn armour and weapons pack.
(07-09-2017, 08:43 AM)AmmaRz™ Wrote:

Please Shed some fucking light on the "Abuse" thingy. I bet server already have an anti INTERIOR abuse system.

(07-09-2017, 05:31 AM)Death$tar Wrote: This only proves self-biasedness for their decisions made. Apparently, the same guy that is "Nightfury" makes decisions for both Jasmine and his friend Starboy.

At 00:10, Sissie spawned a fucking bike ran away to avoid the death, unlike me who entered the interior when not shot/Damaged/ then came out in next second. 

(07-09-2017, 05:31 AM)Death$tar Wrote: PS: Friends with admin = no ban (actually a conclusion)

Do you even know who jailed me?

I entered the ammunition, when you were standing at that tallest building pointing sniper at "Nightfury" then you just saw me going towards the ammunition, then you came at my side try to make a shot at me but failed, in the meanwhile i entered the ammunition(WITHOUT GETTING SHOT). 

So its  not an abuse for me. But even i got jailed for it for 10 mins. i was already arguing about it with crew and they weren't cooperating.
----------------------------------

What actually do you want to point out? 

That if a player stands on the tallest building opposite Ammunition pointing sniper at 1 to 3 players, then not a single player is allowed to enter the ammunition to fetch an armour for himself?

If it is so then i think its time that this Ammunition system should be removed and everyone gets spawn armour and weapons pack.

you are not allowed to  enter in any type of  interior while  fighting
All i see in that video is a person who missed all his shots and failed to give damage the video is the proof no1 can spawn nrg until combat tag is over.
Some days ago i noticed that they decreased time limit of combat (idk if they did that or not) if they did why did they do it in the first place lol to get someone banned or something? This ban is totally a mistake or (rage) also it is based on video proof which is not allowed if it works like that then we demand to remove all those warnings from past abusers and put a 30 days ban.
Sorry I didn't read all of the replies due to various reasons but I'll say this, which I personally will do and hopefully other crew as well. Goes like this;

Video evidence will be taken into consideration if it's valid and clear enough and “recent”. Old videos longer than one month old can't be taken into consideration unless it's pure cheating (please, people..)

I don't see any reason to reject the obvious and ignore it, that's unfair. Players helping admins with valid reports saves time, we will appreciate it.

But if certain people who keep using false or maniplutaed reports will be dealt with accordingly.