Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] spiriT banned by a fcker.!
Nickname: spiriT
Date of the ban: Today
Suspected Reason: Banned By MrElmo GG Friend hope you enjoy your admin for not long :D
Extra notes: i got, complety pictures where he call me a troll, and kick me for troll cuz i said to him i can kill you both in 1v1 and he just answer so annoying back and said me to times "nobody gives a shit" after i login i start to lag with 100 PING, and the clock is over my name and right there h got me banned from health hack and im just like ididnt even kill you either did i hit you when i lag out? no fcking hell nah this is cant be true! i give you the pictures http://imgur.com/a/OHRNA http://imgur.com/a/4As4U http://imgur.com/a/xL5iw

and if i mind you, on the pictures CAN YOU SEE A HACK TOOL? nah hell no then fcking please sit down mate! mrelmo please you just a shitty admin you know that. i remember you no shit mate.!

i hope he lost his admin, cuz this cant be true i never got a health hack the only thing he was cant shooting me, was i lag i cant even shot them i tried too. soo why should you ban me for nothing. so i stay banned for nothing right? im so mad, i'll sorry for my words but you need to tell them mrelmo, cuz im fcking give a no shit about you, who the fcking think you are, and threat me like that dayum mate
First of all, because of the tone you set in this appeal I'll add two more days to your ban duration.
Second, you were just being a troll, I'm not going to feed a troll.

During the other fights the way some shots came out it looked like a real aimbot, I wasn't sure at the point so I didn't ban you for that. However this gives you even less credit.
Now second, you were giving some perfect hits to both Eitam and Cat during that time. Even though neither Eitam, Cat, Shawnz and me could damage you. There's no way you were bugged.

You failed toggling, you got caught. See you in 5 days. If found cheating again the ban duration will be longer. (Also, I still have to check your previous logs, so if I find some more I'll also loner the ban duration)

I found a previous ban of you using aimbot.
Your ban duration is set to 31 days.

The IP address *.*.*.* (spiriT) has been banned, for 31 day(s).

It will be pointless to appeal any further, I know what I saw and your attitude is not helping you either.
If you wish to complain feel free to complain in the complaint section. However your ban is staying.
Making multiple topics isn't going to help you. And will only result into a forum ban aswell.

I've pretty much said all that's needed here. You cheated, you got caught. Deal with it.

It was clear usage of health hacks, your argument of timing out doesn't really make any sense considering you were giving perfect hits to multiple players at that time.
im so done, HOLJSE you still dont get it, okay what if i tell you i get banned for nothing, then what you say and shawnz, played like 2mins, didnt even touch him, it was only you eitam and CaT. so dont lie now.

you so fcking complety, the baddest admin i ever met if i got this caught on video you are dead right now as admin, just you know a second time, you cant say i hacked you dont know anything about it then.! gg thx for fcking be so screwed my life on keeping on BB, to join now you screwed it up with your bad admins, momement. dayum you bad

and give me 2 more days if you will bro you still a fcker!
Your ban expired.