Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Donation about friends
Dear Sir,
               I have Donated for my four friends to become as vip at paypal.  Afroz, SyedKahaf, [K]Hunterz and my close friend 4amp. this 4amp will always play with undercovername. so i will delcare to (admins online) when he ingame for make him as vip. 

kindly make them as vip. i love them play with me 

Transaction id for 3 euro 1WK74510GU2135107 
Transaction id for 15 euro 4UW229856D564622P

Regards,
Magesh.A
Thanks for the donations , please await for any management to reply

4ampe is permbanned and he can't get VIP access as he is not allowed to play.
(07-05-2017, 07:31 AM)Humza Wrote: Thanks for the donations , please await for any management to reply

4ampe is permbanned and he can't get VIP access as he is not allowed to play.

4amp rip.... Omg I couldn't see him again... Pls excuse him one time. I will donate for him once again next
 time. Ok I wait for management to reply.
(07-04-2017, 11:29 PM)Yogi Wrote: Afroz, SyedKahaf, [K]Hunterz and my close friend 4amp.

Hai Magesh,

First of all thank you for the donation.
I've given ingame VIP rights to Afroz, [K]Hunterz, =_SyedKahaf_=.
I've given forum VIP rights to SyedKahaf and to [K]Hunterz.

I didn't give ingame VIP rights to 4amp because I can't find his ingame nickname, but Humza already said something about that.
I didn't give forum VIP rights to Afroz, [K]Hunterz & 4amp because I can't find their forum nickname.
I didn't give IRC VIP rights to Afroz, [K]Hunterz, SyedKahaf and 4amp because I don't know their registered irc nickname.

If this is ok I'm going to play some Battlefield, but if you can provide some more information regarding forum VIP rights and irc VIP rights please do.

Thank you.
Yours sincerely,
slein

edit:
[K]Hunterz told me his forum nickname.
(07-08-2017, 10:46 AM)slein Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 11:29 PM)Yogi Wrote: Afroz, SyedKahaf, [K]Hunterz and my close friend 4amp

Thank you