IP Adress: (IP: 45.119.128.206)
Extra notes: No
(07-04-2017, 11:32 AM)Yogi Wrote: Nickname:  (R2D)Magesh.SI
Date of the ban: 24.06.2017
Suspected Reason: Aimbot
Extra notes: No

I haven't getting reply
Hello there,
I'm sorry that you had to wait. It sadly appears that the crew memeber that banned you left our comunity for good. Can you clarify to me what do you want from this ban appeal? Do you think appealling with "No" as an extra note will simply unban you?
I'd like to hear more about this. Your "No" didn't impress me.
(07-04-2017, 09:52 PM)Mourad Wrote: Hello there,
I'm sorry that you had to wait. It sadly appears that the crew memeber that banned you left our comunity for good. Can you clarify to me what do you want from this ban appeal? Do you think appealling with "No" as an extra note will simply unban you?
I'd like to hear more about this. Your "No" didn't impress me.
What do I do about this. I don't say no to this aimbot, which is accused by george. Only one thing I remembered after ban. "Things Players was saying, it's george ban so he should use it definitely that aimbot. There I relieved my fake argument never works to unban anymore. 

I admitting truly that I have used aimbot.. I don't have any answer more please don't ask anything about this with more.

Regards,
Magesh.A
Hello,
Since you confessed, we talked on IRC and that this is a special case, you'll be unbanned under one condition, the next time you'll get caught hacking of any type you'll get a YEAR ban. Even if there is a massive unban or something like that you'll stay banned, I'll make sure of that.

Quote:10:35 PM <magesh> pls ban 1 year. but don't make me wait 3 days.  I lost my job and I am very poor mood. only lvp can make me feel better until I get good job.  pls 

10:35 PM <Shem> You'll have a year ban if you caught hacking again, deal?

10:36 PM <magesh> promise I will stop fighting

10:36 PM <Shem> Alright.

10:36 PM <magesh> thank you god

10:36 PM <Shem> No problem human

That being said, I will close this topic.