Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Notes to admin
Nickname: Yassir01
Date of the ban  : today
Suspected Reason: aimbot ? 
Extra notes: to admin humza . You are unjust admin if one player kill you he get ban  . And you think every one kill are hacker ?? . And you do wrog ban to a lot of players . And who use hacks you don't ban him because he is your friend . Finally you are a bad admin . I fight with lot of admin and no one say that i am use hacks or shiit . And you ban all who kill you  . Pls george do you see his bad work  in lvp ? 
Hello Yassir,

Well i don't think its wrong/fake ban as we get a lot of reports about you so that doesn't mean you are clear or you don't use cheats and i don't do wrong ban w/e you are saying isn't true at all till last night you were begging me to unban you and laughing but whats the point of saying 'Humza is bad admin' here then?
And you evaded many times with another names/vpn so you ain't getting unban today
If you or your friends get banned then you guys say/blame that ____(your friend) was using hacks and ___ (again your another friend)was using hacks just report them ingame and play fair.

Your ban will stick with 10 days and you are not getting unban before that! cya in 10 days.
why you lie . who do report ? i am in server befor you be admin and you was just player play with your hack
admin must not be have 15 years or -20 old kid
its not lie.Oh i see so now you are accusing me for 'hack'
Well still you are not getting unban anytime sooner , cya
And yes don't worry about my age i am pretty sure i am way older than you.

Locked.
Unbanned.