Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Banned] Thread closed
Nickname: [AG]HorrA
Date of the ban: 23-06-2017
Suspected Reason: Fake Car Entry as he said
Extra notes: You closed the topic and I couldn't reply to your wrong words.
George I pmed you:
""
Saturday, June 24th, 2017, 09:29 pm 
To: George

I will try to explain about: what is fake car entry.
Fake car entry is: press F and while you open the car's door and at the same time again press another up-down or A D keys so dont enter the car. (but your enemy thought you entered the car)
What I did: I pressed F key and entered the car. And then, pressed F key again and killed you.(like I said on the topic)
Btw, everyone doing this style like plenty of admins.
For example; deerhunter doing fake car entry every our fight and he is still playing despite my reports. You did nothing about that after my maybe 100 reports. I pm'ed you everytime but you ignored. Why real fake car entry players still playing on lvp instead of me?
In fact, I didn't fake car entry but you banned me. And 30 days.
Please be an equal and unban me. I banned because I killed you easily. Because of your rage. Be an equal

""
You saw a wrongfully fake car entry or you really dont know what is fake car entry. This bug disallowed when deerhunter began an admin. 
Like my pm to you, I didn't fake car entry.
For example; deerhunter(chiraq) and neno playing with fake car entry and/house command while we fighting. Everytime. I was reporting them but my reports weren't work. Admins always ignored my reports because neno or deerhunter are good friends with admins. When I started to killing george, my bans increase. Think...
like I said, I used it so 30 days too much. Do something plz. 5 or 6 days I can accept. 
Hi there, HorrA!

You were given an answer by George in the previous thread, and that answer remains the same. No overruling will occur, and you will wait the aforementioned period of time before the unban.

Please do not make another topic regarding this ban, but do feel free to message me for further conversation! O+