Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Radio
Hey.

I was just listening to LVP radio roday and as usually, I didn't really like most of the songs played there. So I came up with this idea: How about we put all the songs mentioned in this thread ( https://forum.sa-mp.nl/thread-33140-page...your+songs ) in one radio channel and they be played everytime we turn our radio on. This doesn't mean we will get rid of LVP Radio because we can just create a command different from /radio in order to listen to that custom channel's songs (like /radio2 or /playradio, idk,command name is not very important). 

It is really needed as a feature because, you know, who even enjoys LVP radio's songs? Wouldn't it be much better if we chose our songs? I believe this would make the game much more enjoyable for everyone  :+    What's your thoughts?
good idea sonic :*
Why don't you DJ more often then? :P

In all seriousness, the playlist could be updated, sure, but we should be advocating for more people playing more songs more often!
I thought of DJ'ing but I wasn't able to do so because even though I followed all of the instructions, it still didn't work. So yeah, I find DJ'ing kind of hard (I believe I'm not the only one) because as you know in order to DJ you have to install other programs, change settings, connect to servers and stuff. In the other hand, a custom LVP radio channel can be simply turned on through a command.

I also think that players would be more happy if they choose their own songs (custom LVP radio channel) than if they listen to one player's favorite songs (DJ). 

At least this is how I see it :)