Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Lel wait!
Big Grin 
Nickname: Antonela
Date of the ban: 25-06-2017
Suspected Reason: ban evasion
Extra notes: idk??

wait a min guys what evasion ??  what is the reason? im playing well in server last 14 days without doing anything or even insult a player lel why bann or what is even evasion from?  :O
Hello Antonela aka Emma. aka Anna.

I banned you last night as you had tons of warnings before to remove your cheats but looks like you don't care.

Oh really? you started playing 14 days ago?  well i don't think so

So you will be unbanned after 30 days. Don't try to evade till then!

Quote:*%Nuwuni:%#lvp.echo* 7PM from5 Antonela7 (Id:12) to5 Danziger7 (Id:17): my name was Emma. or Omar_Hassan10
*%Nowini:%#lvp.echo* 7PM from5 Antonela7 (Id:28) to5 Danziger7 (Id:17): my name was emma. and omar_hasan10
^This explains a lot
lel anna. ?
im not anna. and like im banned and play last 10 days with same names and report alot of players to admins and they know im banned and bad and still playing ? okay i wont evade thx then .

hmm i forgot you know that's not explain anythin cause i changed my name and emma wasn't banned so hey genuis what is that explain? nothing just you genius lel enjoy your day
The people you reported were hackers/cheaters same as you that doesn't mean you are different and Anna./Emma. is another person but hey thanks for the reports! :)

That does explain something, but after checking the logs you know what else i found?  that you were permbanned but still i let you play.
But if you still think that doesn't mean/explain anything then you mind explaining what do you mean by that ?
i mean this:
Quote:*%Nuwuni:%#lvp.echo* 7PM from5 Antonela7 (Id:12) to5 Danziger7 (Id:17): my name was Emma. or Omar_Hassan10
*%Nowini:%#lvp.echo* 7PM from5 Antonela7 (Id:28) to5 Danziger7 (Id:17): my name was emma. and omar_hasan10
Again im not Anna. I don't know this person
and i didn't take any ban really and no reason for this ban but you know i don't really care now i was want to be part in this server and play and i wasn't hacking since last time 10 days or more i don't remmber anyway there are fools any where and there are good and fool people have the ability to control and make decisions so im fine thanks for replying in my therad cya.
Just explain me why did you said that you are Emma.?

And here you are saying you are not Emma.? but emma and anna. are same person so what does that mean?

There is no need to get mad or leave the server maybe i am wrong just prove me wrong.
(06-26-2017, 08:34 PM)Humza Wrote: Just explain me why did you said that you are Emma.?

And here you are saying you are not Emma.? but emma and anna. are same person so what does that mean?

There is no need to get mad or leave the server maybe i am wrong just prove me wrong.

Wassup Humza 

that's the last time i told ya it

Im Emma. and Emma. is (Antonela) IGN CHANGED and you the one who told me the code remmeber? 

but this Anna. not belong to me you want to know my accounts (Anya , Antonela and Hannah)

this Anna. not me and this player bought my tef property like 20  time
i was own more 1.8 b and now cause of this anna. i lost 4

im not lie i told you every account i own and anna. not to me at all i swear if i own this anna. i gonna tell ya no shame but i don't know anything about it i was thinking it's the same (jackwinstone and zakaria) is anna.

it will be perfect if you can check ip or mac adress it's not me and cause of that im so surprised of this ban i see no reason for it yes 13 days ago i got warned and im clean since that time ! so can you check please it will be helpful
I checked the everything , maybe i am wrong but wait one last question?

Are you vpn user?
(06-27-2017, 12:02 PM)Humza Wrote: I checked the everything , maybe i am wrong but wait one last question?

Are you vpn user?

No im not !!
and im not anna. too got it? Omar_Hassan10 transfared to Emma. to Antonela

and almost never using vpn 

i try to connect to the server with Anya NickName without vpn and it works yesterday  but i closed the server !

and one last question again why ban?

you warned me or another admin i don't remmeber almost 2 weeks ago and i removed everything 
and it was verygood to warn me i saw it maybe one trust i can be good and im clean since it why ban?
Oh god this is going nowhere.. but still every time you play with different IPs tho we will talk about this ingame sometime
Mistaken, my deepest apologies for this
But don't forget to remove all cheats you have

Unbanned, have fun!