Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post your MS Paint's Art & MEMES here!
Lol sau your signature xD i m in love with it .
#varysamp

[Image: g0eNDb]

[Image: ne62Db]
NEW MEME : 

[Image: PNfrf84.jpg]
your paintings are awesome and shows the reality of fakeass people. @54U
(01-25-2018, 11:45 AM)OneBangTwo Wrote: your paintings are awesome and shows the reality of fakeass people. @54U

One Bang Two , How About Know Everything And Speak !
Guys how you think the crew will give you respect if you us dont give respect to them?later you all are crying about if them jail or banned you.
(01-25-2018, 02:35 PM)Dr.Specifer Wrote: One Bang Two , How About Know Everything And Speak !

Weird,
I didn't mention you and in sau's painting.. you are not being mentioned.
But, you got triggered. I get it now.. you are the guy in that painting.
Yes , it is me . The only thing I wanted for starting an event is to make CP trustable , since a lot of hackers came to our clan .. I wanted to bring it to the level of BB , but didn't work ...
But Most of them misunderstood me ! ?
(02-02-2018, 07:08 PM)Dr.Specifer Wrote: Yes , it is me . The only thing I wanted for starting an event is to make CP trustable , since a lot of hackers came to our clan .. I wanted to bring it to the level of BB , but didn't work ...

no probs, I think everything is good between us now T_T_T_T_T_T_T :P?

TYM FOAR MEMEs 
-----------
[Image: KCO5Lbt.jpg]
-----------
[Image: yDwHbht.jpg]-----------
Rofl.
She got what she deserved, and Whats funny is that she still is denying all accusations and still doesn't wanna admit that she cheated.
(02-09-2018, 11:03 AM)sau Wrote:
(02-02-2018, 07:08 PM)Dr.Specifer Wrote: Yes , it is me . The only thing I wanted for starting an event is to make CP trustable , since a lot of hackers came to our clan .. I wanted to bring it to the level of BB , but didn't work ...

no probs, I think everything is good between us now T_T_T_T_T_T_T :P?

TYM FOAR MEMEs 
-----------
[Image: KCO5Lbt.jpg]
-----------
[Image: yDwHbht.jpg]-----------

**sau***

2k18 Las Ventures Playground Manager For Making me laugh all the time ,Hahaha xD ??????????