Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Unban
Nickname: (G3)Gunn3R

Date of the ban: 9/06/2017
Suspected Reason: Aimbot Toggle (LOL)

[Image: sa-mp-051.png]

Extra notes: Firstly who is "shaitan",  secondly he is a hacker himself(he locked me in his snipe aim, and shot me continuously 4 times while standing on top of the building). Nonetheless he banned me for what "aimbot toggling" which i do not use. I've played with every active admin of LVP(Ricky, NightFury etc) and you can ask any admin if i use anything. today i fought with George[420]  and it took me 5 minutes to kill him you can ask him too. I've been playing SA-MP from last 8 years, whereas this is my first time i got banned for such reason. i am a very well known player on SA-MP, you can ask about me from any server or any player(where i played) if i use anything.

Now lets about "aimbot toggling" let me elaborate that for you. it's process of turning on/off of something by pressing keys whenever desired(it is only possible if you have CLEO mod installed in you'r game) which is clearly visible from the screenshot and my game directory. i was lagging like hell when i was fighting(as everyone knows that LVP laggs when player count is more then 25) and when you fight with laggs it feels to other players that the player who is lagging is using aimbot and registering high amount of delayed damage. having said that i was not in the mood of fighting but still i fought for my friend duke. 

Note for "shaitan" his pings were also fluctuating from 250 to 500+ so how can he judge if i am using aimbot or not moreover this ban decision was taken in a rush and rage, which i believe is a lame decision.   

[Image: GrpF6zSASpu5-YrZNtcZ0A.png]
Hello Gunner,

Pretty nice samp history there but there is no need of your samp history here.

I banned you for aimbot toggle i have been watching you since the day one we fought i was about to banned in those days but you left too quickly that i failed and about my pings its 204-210 but sometimes it gets to 230-240 but not 250-500 you can ask any player who i play with.

So about your banned, after fighting with you tons of times when there were some regulars around it was nothing/cool but sometimes when we fought alone you were suspicious so i didn't took any action but that time it was obvious there when you killed me in top of that building when i killed your friend and you killed me(it was obvious) then i banned you.

And yes, i don't ban anyone until i am so damn sure (it was not rage ban) so your ban will stay and when you will be unbanned i will post here
I think i have explained enough, locked for now.
Unbanned!

Be careful next time won't be 5days ban.