Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Shawnz Flamming
http://imgur.com/a/1u0Aa

Hello my fellow Indian admins! So as you can see in these pictures that I have brought up with me as a proof to back up my statements that I am going to state. So this Shawn has shown such low level of maturity that is highly not understandable at the age he claims he is while at the same time not tolerable at all either by the player or through the server rules that is to not swear and flame. He has been consistently abusing me for quite a while which led me up into making this complaint in the first place. I am pretty sure you guys understand what he is saying. Did it hurt my blood sentiments? TBH, Yes it did. But that alone is not reasonable. I mainly made this thread for the soul purpose of teaching people like him a lesson. I hope senior managements would do something if any admin fails to do so.

Good regards to LVP,
Jasmine"
I recommended Jasmine to make this complaint because this language is foreign for me, thus I couldn't take actions to solve it.

I leave the rest to my fellow admins who speak and understand this language to take actions accordingly, because excessive flamming is not only forbidden in English, but all other languages and players should never take advantage of such situations to flame excessively because the online admin doesn't understand it.
Hello Jasmine,

After looking those screens i have decided to ban him for 5 days

And Shawnz , i gave you many warnings in past but seems like you don't learn from them so its finally time for bigger action and be careful next time.

-Complaint has been dealt with.
(06-16-2017, 10:08 PM)Humza Wrote: Hello Jasmine,

After looking those screens i have decided to ban him for 5 days

And Shawnz , i gave you many warnings in past but seems like you don't learn from them so its finally time for bigger action and be careful next time.

-Complaint has been dealt with.

(06-16-2017, 07:00 PM)Finisha Wrote: I recommended Jasmine to make this complaint because this language is foreign for me, thus I couldn't take actions to solve it.

I leave the rest to my fellow admins who speak and understand this language to take actions accordingly, because excessive flamming is not only forbidden in English, but all other languages and players should never take advantage of such situations to flame excessively because the online admin doesn't understand it.

thank you to i can understand  dont worry
(06-16-2017, 10:08 PM)Humza Wrote: -Complaint has been dealt with.

This is a thing now? :+