Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Idea/Script] Anti Fake Car Entry (No! it doesn't ban you!)
(06-15-2017, 08:25 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote: Btw by obsessed i meant.
Yaa, AKA LVP YAssine Releasing the LVP script under his name.

first of all SAP is much different than LVP, if you do joined it you will know the most of memebers of LVP and FFS joined it you may ask them and also LVP uses Java script as 75 % of script, seems like i use C++ and Pascal on my scripts, and its was kind full of bugs cuz of using C++ and cuz i was newbie on my first days on pawno just like you, its still opensource if you want ti here is link
, cool to see that you tried, but keep trying

about /pl command you should re-read all of it not just Player::Invalid
i didnt see that an dev added IsPlayerConnected to the const Player::Invalid, that was my mistake about anything else up ^, you should fix it

Thank you 

Yassine
(06-15-2017, 09:27 PM)Yassine Wrote: first of all SAP is much different than LVP, if you do joined it you will know the most of memebers of LVP and FFS joined it you may ask them and also LVP uses Java script as 75 % of script, seems like i use C++ and Pascal on my scripts, and its was kind full of bugs cuz of using C++ and cuz i was newbie on my first days on pawno just like you, its still opensource if you want ti here is link

[Image: 34rvkm9.png]

Well since when removing 
Code:
#pragam tabsize 0
become a news?
Looks like you can't even indent your own (clowne'd) fucking code mate.

[Image: v4cxi0.png]

And why this account of your's is banned?

(06-15-2017, 09:27 PM)Yassine Wrote: , cool to see that you tried, but keep trying

I haven't tried a shit.

(06-15-2017, 09:27 PM)Yassine Wrote: about /pl command you should re-read all of it not just Player::Invalid
i didnt see that an dev added IsPlayerConnected to the const Player::Invalid, that was my mistake about anything else up ^, you should fix it

Why would i read it all lol (when i cannt change it)? is it my duty or dev's? 
Then why shall i be obsessed with it.
You can suggest additions just by following it lol.
if you do see its was on first of 10/2016, to be honstly i did start learn pawno from may 2016, and everyone in LVP know that, so creating a gamemode with 427 files (less) more than 10,000 lines isnt easy for newbie but atleast i did :D

here is the last script that i did pushd on samp forum http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=630012 (03/2017 im better now at scripting than this date so :d)
also i got banned for insulting an user highter than me in rank because he was an asshole idiot

Keep trying mate :D

Thank you 

Yassine
[Image: 2njbwbb.png]

wtf!  you got banned again?

and posted the shit and got banned in march.

Than you created the account again

[Image: dhe7fq.png]

Wtf?

Gets banned in march, Makes another account in march. 
You lil clown

Keep multi accounting :)

Thanx,

Regards,

AmmaRz™
I'm too lazy to read all this stuff, but can't we stop this flaming war already?
I'll do some "advanced" elaboration for you. Do you have any idea how much LVP is old...? 7 Years, you were not even born by that time. so many Dev worked on LVP script, all had different style to do the stuff. so do AmmaRz... people cannot be same or "copy cats". the things you are talking is the way how LVP works... all you doing is, Work with LVP and with its stuff. AmmaRz is offering his side of knowledge as well as LVP things too. you saw the script right...? saw the video...? working or not...? so the summary here for you is "try to be yourself" the code is valid and working

lets jump on your SA-MP work

(06-15-2017, 10:35 PM)Yassine Wrote: first of all SAP is much different than LVP, if you do joined it you will know the most of memebers of LVP and FFS joined it you may ask them and also LVP uses Java script as 75 % of script, seems like i use C++ and Pascal on my scripts, and its was kind full of bugs cuz of using C++ and cuz i was newbie on my first days on pawno just like you, its still opensource if you want ti here is link
, cool to see that you tried, but keep trying

I think this enough to give bcuz you don't even know about your own server and what you are using for them to work

(06-15-2017, 10:35 PM)Yassine Wrote: *Converting OnPlayerText to json https://github.com/LVPYassine/Saplay...atManager.json
*Adding a JSON Forwarder in the gamemode JSON.pwn
https://github.com/LVPYassine/Saplay...erver/JSON.pwn

You are using JAVA too... All the work i see made by you is related to LVP + i think you are not gaining knowledge you are just copying some things around.

[Image: Capture2.png]

I know making Modules is just an idea but still LVP ways... i think won't be enough to prove my points here, here take a look.

[Image: h6_A0_CFx.jpg]

BOOM! from top to bottom a copy, not much of difference what you call... :D wait! what@!#@#? what i just saw?!@ "A SOBIET HACKER"?!@# Awh sad... btw for admins "it's a picture taken by creator of server named YAA(Yassine)" heres the actual picture album link,  are enough to check about server, it's creator and management... 

http://imgur.com/a/63OC3

(06-15-2017, 10:35 PM)Yassine Wrote: about /pl command you should re-read all of it not just Player::Invalid

First i thought you are new to SAMP, but i think i was wrong you are new to everything or maybe you are retard. he is giving the clarification for the things you asked not some others. i agree with AmmaRz why would he read his own code while its working good for him? xD

One thing you know i'm shock about is how talking so politely here xD

Code:
[10.06.2017][02:58:07 AM] <Yassine> i dont cares for any shit
[10.06.2017][02:58:12 AM] <Yassine> i wanna them leave FFS
[10.06.2017][02:58:17 AM] <Yassine> leave SAMP*
[10.06.2017][02:58:23 AM] <Yassine> like they destroyed my life
[10.06.2017][02:58:27 AM] <Yassine> i did the same to them
[10.06.2017][02:58:39 AM] <Yassine> so dont get your noose on such problems

[03:17] <Yassine> and he is hacker

[03:17] <Yassine> but 
[03:17] <Yassine> he stole more than me
[03:17] <Yassine> he stoles credits cards
[03:17] <Yassine> etc
[03:18] <Yassine> dont even try to piss off a hacker

[03:00] <Yassine> i will destroy your server :d

<Yassine__> everything that i was in need of it is damaged now
<Yassine__> i need my revenge

LoL, calling yourself a hacker by using UDP stresser? i thought your life was destroyed that day...  _O- 
I know admin will say it's not good to talk about other server and it's stuff but guys lemme tell you this guy is full of crap. scamming people for money, threatening them that he will destroy there server using UDP stresser("need my revenge"). what more do you expect when he is talking about illegal shit also "stoles credit cards".  

brother yassine i got alot of history of you and your working... and as far as i know you gain no knowledge just some tricks.
(06-15-2017, 11:39 PM)Winnie Wrote: Do you have any idea how much LVP is old...? 7 Years, you were not even born by that time.
I was gonna read your full post, but just reading your 1st line I realized that you got no idea what you are talking about.  8)7 7(8)7 |:( :)
(06-16-2017, 12:25 AM)Jibin Wrote:
(06-15-2017, 11:39 PM)Winnie Wrote: Do you have any idea how much LVP is old...? 7 Years, you were not even born by that time.
I was gonna read your full post, but just reading your 1st line I realized that you got no idea what you are talking about.  8)7 7(8)7 |:( :)

LoL, do you want me to say more... i can write "10 years" saying his parents even didn't met each other at that time. when yassine was still to code/plan in progress :D
(06-16-2017, 12:32 AM)Winnie Wrote: LoL, do you want me to say more... i can write "10 years" saying his parents even didn't met each other at that time. when yassine was still to code/plan in progress :D
It's actually 11 :P (22nd of May)
That made me remind of..

[Image: Bk_Mgqx7_-_Imgur.gif]