Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] ♦TEF's Legacy♦
(04-16-2020, 12:57 PM)Zeus_ Wrote:
(04-16-2020, 08:01 AM)Ricky92 Wrote: Well, Sophia kinda forced us to do it so....

Promotesophiaplskthx
that's a cringe and a half

Ily Zeus but don't call my master cringy
(04-16-2020, 01:39 PM)Mourad Wrote:
(04-16-2020, 12:57 PM)Zeus_ Wrote:
(04-16-2020, 08:01 AM)Ricky92 Wrote: Well, Sophia kinda forced us to do it so....

Promotesophiaplskthx
that's a cringe and a half

Ily Zeus but don't call my master cringy

Ily too bro, ok boo
Why you roast me men:'(
(04-16-2020, 09:55 PM)Ricky92 Wrote: Why you roast me men:'(

you da best ever
TEF's Legacy is moved to a new location. Hint of it's whereabouts is Hernandez, Pulaksi and the ghost town

After 14 days, TEF will move again to a new location with a new hint. Stay safe and enjoy the hunt :)
Ez
Why 14 days men what about 7 ??
Greetings people of LVP, I am here to notify that the location of TEF's Legacy is moved to a new place on a scenerio based clue, thanks to Luce for a big support. 

Johnson meets Wu Zi Mu for the first time 

As I have mentioned above, the clue is a scenerio based so you will have to look around the area throughly. Happy TEF's scavenge hunt  :)
Ez
Hello everyone. I hope everyone's doing good and thrilled. TEF's Legacy is moved to a new location recently after a short conversation with Holsje so we decided to shift it to locations with very hard hints to introduce a challenge again like it was set before in the past.

Follow the shiny star is a new hint about its location.

We further agreed that it will be updated with a substantial hint(s) if players are unable to find it. For now, that's your only clue. Good Luck and have fun locating the Legacy  :)