Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Banned] [HC]Sleep
Nickname: [HC]Sleep
Date of the ban: 10.6.2017.
Suspected Reason: fake entry
Extra notes: Banned for fake entry without a single warning before? Instant ban, without warning me even once? Good job Finisha. You're really a retard.

Banning players for nothing instead of banning the useless kids like phcker, jasmine and legeoner who are hacking on this server 24/7 and you let it happen. You make me sick. This community is getting worse day by day.
[HC]Sleep has been online for 390 hours and 2 minutes.  You played here long enough to know what's allowed and what's not, you don't need a warning if you break a rule, you only get banned. Plus, learn to respect the rules of LVP and watch your language as well or you're not getting unbanned any time soon. See you in 3 days.
Tell me who else on this server got banned for fake car entry which he did 1 time in a playing session? What's wrong with you? You have some anger issues or what?
That's the problem, warning players doesn't seem to work. Banning does.

Keep in mind the next rule you break will be at least 2weeks vacation from LVP. (RTFM and Fallen included -hoping you read this-).

I don't have anger issues honey, I have a responsibility to ban rule breakers. (The ones that I see, not your rage reports).

Thank you very much, start learning to respect the rules of LVP immediately!
Alright, then ban some hackers who are playing 24/7 aswell, alright? I think they're breaking the rules more often than me.
This is not going to be a flame war. Finisha did the correct action by banning you, and you have been entirely too disrespectful to him. 14 days will be added to your ban, and this will go higher if you continue to fight with him or any other crew members. We will not tolerate your behavior.
Rofl, even better, at least I wont get pissed off by retarded hackers who are playing daily with CLEO mods and stay unpunishwed. Have fun rofl