Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Banned] MwK.Magesh.SI
Nickname: MwK.Magesh.SI
Date of the ban: 4/24/2017
Suspected Reason: Aimbot 
Extra notes: Nightfury you are banned me wrongly as many times. So this time i have been recorded. and attached to utube which i i did. So kindly judge careful and give good judgement, after seeing my video.  

Would you see that video. If you are followed url from the utube , which i paste to it here.
The file URL WEB: https://youtu.be/J69k4xaVPi0

Thanks & regards,
Magesh.A
Hello Magesh.

I didnt ban you because of the duel, after we had our duels we fought in streets. 
Your aim was pretty normal at start, then your sawn off started to follow me no matter what.
In one scene,we were far away from each other. then you executed 4 shots from long rage and every shot followed me while i was running soo much which is not normal. Then i decided to ban you for 3 days.
You will be unbanned after 3 days. Do not Join the server until your ban expires.
(04-25-2017, 08:02 AM)NightFury Wrote: Hello Magesh.

I didnt ban you because of the duel, after we had our duels we fought in streets. 
Your aim was pretty normal at start, then your sawn off started to follow me no matter what.
In one scene,we were far away from each other. then you executed 4 shots from long rage and every shot followed me while i was running soo much which is not normal. Then i decided to ban you for 3 days.
You will be unbanned after 3 days. Do not Join the server until your ban expires.

Oh i am the mad din't record that, because for you proof. "it's wrong ban i saying nighfury". Here in after i don't stop my recording. i am playing with jasmine and RTFM, Deathstar,why they aren't reported about me to you he is aimbot?.. you admins only banning me everytime, when i am shooting well.   it's all because mind set. we can shoot well in that mind set you know that surely?

I have of EDZ admins video in duel, he is also saying same like you XD. (he asks me stop cheat in 2 chat) 
this is the URL :  https://youtu.be/d4s5n67z66E

Thanks & Regards,
Magesh.A
I still don't understand what exactly you don't understand here. He gave you his own opinion and explained you some things here and also told you when you will be unbanned.

Also you're the guy who's banned couple times because of cheating. What can we expect from you ?
(04-25-2017, 03:02 PM)Edz Wrote: I still don't understand what exactly you don't understand here. He gave you his own opinion and explained you some things here and also told you when you will be unbanned.

Also you're the guy who's banned couple times because of cheating. What can we expect from you ?

I can post like you sir what you are posting here. I still trying to prove that am not, what exactly you admins accusing me in aim bot. And i even gave him my true opinion and to you also.. 

Also you are the admin banned me one times for sawnoff no reload.. And i was admitted because i know i did it is true in that cheat "by checking the software", ... There i was not argued with you that i am not used it.

I don't want any this bans next times sir, i will record whole hours when i play.

i want everyone understand that am not an aim bot. so for i will not stop recording from now. and please mind me... 

I feel shame you admins by..
Even i haven't playing in my own i5 Pc. It's in graphics card problem. When i play from it with bandicam, i should be more pro and you admins get ban me... i waiting for that  ban, because prove to you that am not. 

Sorry, talking truth. 
Please don't worry i wont expect reply more from the forum,
close it.

Thanks $ Regards,
Magesh.A