Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] (R2D)Haunter
Nickname: Haunterrr
Date of the ban: 21/04/2017
Suspected Reason: language
Extra notes: Alright... Seems like the crew haven't been saying me on the ban list every so often so they have started provoking me...
I Made an appeal for my previous ban and no one bothered to reply because they know they are wrong i didn't shoot NightFury , not everyone likes DM'ing and alright i let that pass by... And today i was peacefully playing there was management online aswell and he saw nothing bad at my behaviour, and then holsje comes and bans me... because i said up your mums anus... it was a joke seriously. No one was offended by that as flaming is something a kid would cry on. We were not flaming but being a bit offensive they were commentin and i was aswell. But however when Holsje came she read something i said and decided to ban me. Holsje in my view is the worst literally. He is always on me i don't even get banned that much to be fair but they've seen my weakness and start provoking me like NightFury starts flaming at me but in a way that isn't involving swearin' is that fair? and then Holsje comes and says i was moving with typing i told him i have 2 pc's controlled by one , and that why if i stretch myself out a bit i can do that... after that he never bothered to reply. And other times i make ban appeal he starts making up lies that "you have been banned alot on other servers" What has that got to do with here... and for the extra information i have had 0 bans on every single server i play on guess why? the admin team there don't provoke players unnecasarily and start banning them without a proper reason. And i have been banned reason Language well i couldn't get a mute for that i don't flame regularly either like that... I rarely flame when somone starts insultin me. I Know he will just post another lie after this can somone else take his place.  And i also have a proof he's always on me doesn't care bout me and so much else... Whenever i report a player he lets them kill me with mingun hacks etc... and then PM's me " we can't ban them they are superman" do i seriously care? and when i tell him that doesn't matter i get kicked "Fuck off" i seriously don't get what this is... Can somone look into this please.
First of all, lets start about the title. If this is a complaint I'd like to refer to to this board: https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-20.html
"so they have started provoking me..."
Nobody of us provoked you. And the video of Fury clearly shows you're abusing.

The reason I banned you for this simple sentence is the countless of times I, and other admins, have warned you for your language.
After all you've been permanently banned for it before, but we decided to give you another chance.

The reason I couldn't be botherd to reply is that the two pc's controlled by one story is way too far fetched for me. So you're on teamviewer to controll your other PC for what reason? Simple, you were abusing and got banned by Fury.

"I rarely flame when somone starts insultin me"
You insult our admins on a regular base. For example, after I banned you you felt the need to instantly move to IRC to start insulting me.

"I Know he will just post another lie after this"
Adding stuff like this isn't going to help you either, it clearly shows you have no respect for others at all.

Anyway, this topic didn't convince me you'll change your behaviour in a nice and positive way, without insulting other players and the crew..
If you can convince me you will change somehow I'll make the duration shorter.
Alright i'm bein honest here, I've not flamed at admins unless i get angry , I am quite short tempered, Now that i'm cool I Know I Did get Rude to my man. The PC thing is this https://i.ytimg.com/vi/JtzAQ1hao7U/maxresdefault.jpg , And yeah i'm sorry will be cool from now on.
Plus i don't know about other times truly must've been [K4L]Venom he's my bro knows my pw he does shits sometimes and yeah i'm sorry for day mate.
That image is just showing two monitors.. I still don't buy the story of the two PCs controlling each other making you drive following the way of a boat while quiting the game.

But you said you'll be cool from now on before, why will it be any different this time..

And remember what I told you on IRC, if you show me you're getting help IRL we'll be done here :)
Hmm, and i have told you unban me and see the result. How hard is it? If i don't do any flaming i have done it. Its quite rude to ask some doctor to have a picture wiv you... And anyways i dont have any speciap needs.

I will be cool. Nightfurys one is a different ban i already said the truth about that... yeah i dont think i've done anything major i hatdly know if i have ever been banned for flaming... and as for permban i was doin good. Until some of ya came and started takin my wits... Could you be a little genorous... its a game dude, why are you making it like i have done a crime ROFL this really makes me crease... but yeah if you want me mature in-game I will Be and an Ban will only detoriate the situation. Its not like bans are a time where I sit home crying. I will jus carry on like who i am. But still... i am changing myself for relaxing jus 2 hours and you come ig and ban me i hardly played half an hour. 31 days aint cool. I dont think i will even try to change after you not bothering about my banned days. Respect? Offer me respect and i wil aswell . Admins are not parents gods or teachers . Keep the server clean an joyful. We all took it as a joke then why did you ban me.? If we were jus kiddin around who told you to get invovled? Thats just unbeleiveable... i did all this for an unban and your still not bothering to beleive me? Thats disrespect. I asked kindly and even though you were jokin around on IRC I Didnt mind hoping you will see something. I even told you i will not rage. Then you tell me to take a pic? Srsly wtf its a game i dont need to show a person who i aint even online friends with... Hope you understand and do something me and you would both appreciate. 

Sorry for the double post...
I've been busy last few days, but took some time to reply to you just now.

You'll be unbanned within a week, but please don't make me regret it.
However if you'll have a bad attitude, especially against admins, again the ban duration WILL be long.
And sadly we are actually have to be like parents / police officers sometimes.. We much rather would just enjoy the game together with everybody else..

I hope to not see you again in these forums for ANY reason, and remember your old bans will be taken into account even if they're for other offenses. So just simply don't break any rules.. And "the others did it first" isn't a valid reason, this isn't kindergarten..

As I most likely won't have any time the 27th and 28th I'll unban you at the end of the 26th.
Feel free to poke me on forums in the late evening if I forget about it.
Aye , i appreciate that thank you!
You have been unbanned as of just a few moments ago, Haunter. Be mindful of what Holsje has said above, as well as what I have said to you on IRC.

We will not be lenient with you in the future. :w