Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] (R2D)Haunter
Nickname: nightfury
Date of the ban: Today
Suspected Reason: Quit to avoid death
Extra notes: I Wasn't even shooting you. So why do that? Plus I Didn't have a mouse so i was going to quit you came without me even seeing you , If i don't shoot no ban your a kid seriously... Banned me again when i DIDNT SHOOT . George said same shit to me a while ago when someone did that so... i don't think you did a great job on doing this. I Didn't even re-join after i left BECAUSE I LEFT FOR GOOD. Management please look at this as he is loosing 10-0 and comes to ban me. when i don't even shoot and don't re join after leaving , Plus i left when he was "About to shoot" which means he didn't even shoot me. Can somone apart from NightFury look at this as he is the most immature admin i have seen.
Hello Haunter.

As i saw you roaming around, i thought to kill you and started chasing you. 
when i finally found you and shot you, you exited the game to avoid death.
and as for the part 'Plus i left when he was "About to shoot" which means he didn't even shoot me'
its wrong, you were 30hp when you exited the game.
If you still want to lie and argue, HereYou will be unbanned after 7 days. Do not Join the server until your ban expires.
Hmm did i shoot you? yeh and thats cause it takes time to type...
(04-14-2017, 05:17 PM)Haunter Wrote: Hmm did i shoot you? yeh and thats cause it takes time to type...

So you're typing while driving your bike?

Didn't know that was possible  ;)

Also, you might want to stop calling him a kid etc. when he banned you for valid reasons. 
You might find yourself permanently banned some day if you continue this behaviour..
Yes i have A different PC 2 controlled ones...