Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Banned] ouday
Nickname: ouday
Date of the ban: today
Suspected Reason: insult  
Extra notes:  sorry for the insult i will be good player the next time ::)and i dont will insult the players again. unban me please . 
 thx ouday.
I hope you will be nice to others next time. You will be unbanned after 3 days.
(03-21-2017, 06:35 PM)Ricky92 Wrote: I hope you will be nice to others next time. You will be unbanned after 3 days.
WT* u say if i make a ban appeal i will be unbanned :O.
                                                            Now Kidding .........
Only counting on the account ouday you have already 40 logs, mainly because of swearing and flaming.

You're lucky that Ricky is being gentle with his 3 days.

Please note, if you keep getting caught swearing or flaming the ban will be longer, untill the point of a permanent ban.

So better start watching your language from now on.
oh my problem relate to rike not you so you didn't need to reply about this anyway thx for info :p
Ouday.

(03-22-2017, 11:52 AM)ouday Wrote: oh my problem  relate to rike not you so  you didn't need to reply about  this anyway thx for info :p
Ouday.

Riky* not rike
Hello ouday,

He can reply always just like me and also like another admins. He is explained to you a few things. Try to respect the rules. Otherwise you will always be punished.
dear lvp.
admin (mrs edz) im always respectable just don't force me to hate lvp stuff : a players forced me to inslut and when i report no one care just if im so lucky he will get some warning.