Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

AFK & Auto Mute
Can I suggest to add /afk | /back commands for the players that want to afk they will just type the commands /afk | back and they can only use it in the ship (to prevent death evasion) and if that commands will be added they don't need to minimize the game and by doing the command they can't do all the commands except /back more like they are freezed.

Can I suggest another one there's a player that is spamming in the main chat by using /slap please make it 3 minutes before to use that command it's annoying and adding auto mute/kick the players that will not use /report in reporting players it's annoying too that they are posting in the main chat I think adding forbidden words for the words: Hacker, hack, aimbot, airbreaker
like that words will work
(03-21-2017, 06:12 AM)[PK]Ignatius Wrote: Can I suggest to add /afk | /back commands for the players that want to afk they will just type the commands /afk | back and they can only use it in the ship (to prevent death evasion) and if that commands will be added they don't need to minimize the game and by doing the command they can't do all the commands except /back more like they are freezed.

What would be the point of these commands when you have god mode on the ship?

(03-21-2017, 06:12 AM)[PK]Ignatius Wrote: Can I suggest another one there's a player that is spamming in the main chat by using /slap please make it 3 minutes before to use that command it's annoying and adding auto mute/kick the players that will not use /report in reporting players it's annoying too that they are posting in the main chat I think adding forbidden words for the words: Hacker, hack, aimbot, airbreaker
like that words will work

I think this is unnecessary. You can't blame new players for reporting hackers in the main chat but you can ask them nicely not to next time.