Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

ouday be like
i love you shark <3 this video was made with no preparation at all, as you can tell i was dueling and he started accusing me of cheating so thats when i started to record with my phone. this topic can be locked as it has no significant value.
Ofcourse this topic has value, it's pure comedy.
Wait don't lock it lemme laugh a bit....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAMUAHAJAHAHAHA _O_ _O-
LMAO!

The Hairs in your hands are dancing !
(03-20-2017, 04:08 PM)Finisha Wrote: #Shark_for_President

this tho

btw bulldog don't take any offense, I just found the video funny lmao
lmfao
wow, ya'll be laughing together and teasing him. for what? we're all the same, macbook or not, hair or not. the only thing his hair indicates is that he's mature enough compared to you kiddos.
good video , it's better to use record programmes like badicam or whatever :)

n1 ouday da last
(03-20-2017, 06:20 PM)weeknd Wrote: wow, ya'll be laughing together and teasing him. for what? we're all the same, macbook or not, hair or not. the only thing his hair indicates is that he's mature enough compared to you kiddos.

Well said
(03-20-2017, 06:20 PM)weeknd Wrote: wow, ya'll be laughing together and teasing him. for what? we're all the same, macbook or not, hair or not. the only thing his hair indicates is that he's mature enough compared to you kiddos.

ooooOooOOo boy here comes the SJW army

he took it as a joke aswell, he wasn't offended, so why the fuck are you more offended than he is? grow the fuck up, stop trying to act mature on this community, especially this one.