Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

George&Jussica abusing
Hello,

I was using TS and once I joined the server (channel with George and Jussica) I immediately got banned for 15 minutes. After this time expired I rejoined and got banned once again by George but this time for 2 hours with NO REAL reason behind it. I didnt bully, curse or flame - I didn't even talk.

When I decided to kill Jussica ingame (freeroam ect...) she received Godmode but I tried to kill her anyway. After firing some shots, George removed all my weapons.

I asked for the reason behind it, but I didn't get an answer. Is it right to ban ANYONE from TS just because you try to kill the player ingame, who George was with? How I see it, George is abusing his administrator rights, because in my opinion someone who  is calling me a whore ingame (Jussica) and telling me continuously to "fuck off" on TS the second I join the same channel, should be punished but not the other way around.

Edit: Just read other topics and it seems like it is already known..strangely only Jussica receives godmode, minigun ect...and there the ansqwer was "Not everyone is interested in Deathmatch - you're smart enough to know that. I gave Godmode for the purpose of having some fun to stop people such as yourself from being a pain in the arse."

So: You get killed by 10 people all the time and the only response is "It is freeroam" "SUCH things happen in freeroam"...but if Jussica is in trouble she receives Godmode, minigun and opponents weapons get removed and when somebody complains it is also "It is freeroam" ect....it would ONLY be "fair" to treat EVERYONE the same...so I am wondering where EVERYONES Godmode is when we get attacked...
Good afternoon,

We were in another TS channel (not the default or the English channel) trying to fix Windows 10's black screen problem without distraction from other people. You then joined the channel and I kicked (note: not banned) you out of it. You then joined again, and I banned you for 2 minutes because of that. I would think that this would be a clear enough signal. After the 2 minute ban, you came back again and so I banned you for longer. In hindsight I should have just created a temporary password protected channel which would have prevented all of this. I apologise since the Teamspeak ban was out of line. 

I gave godmode as we were well outside of Las Venturas and far away from any spawn points, and also at that same time trying to fix the black screen issue (hence the constant time outs as well) for which being attacked wasn't helpful. I often give people godmode - I see no harm in doing so under the right circumstances. Yes this is a Deathmatch server, but it's also freeroam like I mentioned and not everyone is interested in DM'ing. 

You weren't to know that we were trying to fix those problems and I'm sure that should I have asked for some space during that time, you would have obliged, and so again - I'm sorry.

Thanks.