Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] LVP Tournament 1/4 Final
I would like to inform all of you, 1/8 final of LVP tournament is finally over. To be honest I'm not satisfied. I understand you all, that you have other obligations in addition to this. I understand that you've had to wait the weekend to play your match. But never mind, we will not look into the past, let's look at the future.

There is schedule time for 1/4 final.  Try to come on the server 15-20 minutes before the match. 15-20 minutes would be enough for warmup. The rules have remained the same.

One more thing. If you guys don't have anything to ask about tournament, DO NOT spam here. This is not the place for that.

NOTE
All times have been calculated in London time UTC +0. If you have any trouble regarding the time differences, feel
free to contact me.
To make this easier with time use this site:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/c...000&p1=136

[Image: mKXcwVe.jpg]
[Image: kPTyGZr.jpg]
Good luck guys! ;')
Can I have the time changed to 16:00?
(01-31-2017, 08:21 AM)Humza Wrote: Good luck guys! ;')
i can fight only saturday-sunday 19:20 PM gmt 0
(02-02-2017, 06:56 PM)QUIPT Wrote: i can fight only saturday-sunday 19:20 PM gmt 0

Sure!! I'll be there :D
Because of her ban Jasmine , she will be automaticly disqualifed from the tournament. Good luck [InC]S0n1c in 1/2 final.
Cool xD :D :p
Thanks Edz. Get ready Zexo! 
*S0n1c puts on hardhat as taught once upon a time by his friend*
Edz, why 0-2 ive lost already? Why? I can fight tonight.

(02-02-2017, 08:26 PM)._. Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 06:56 PM)QUIPT Wrote: i can fight only saturday-sunday 19:20 PM gmt 0

Sure!! I'll be there :D

So we fight today?

Edz plz dont be so fast with results..