Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Valentines Day
Happy Valentine's Day GUys, So everyone post the photo what would you gift to your GF/BF on that day. IF you have already gifte someone something ,please post it too. JUst for fun . I am uploading mine too . xD Mine is Kinda funny . I Founded it in NET    ::D :D

Attached Files
.jpg   16754546_1115200105275580_968635839_n.jpg (Size: 65.49 KB / Downloads: 42)
I saw this picture on the internet today which brings us to the fact that you're single buddy, sorry for being savage :P

Happy Valentine's day!
(02-14-2017, 08:05 PM)Finisha Wrote: I saw this picture on the internet today which brings us to the fact that you're single buddy, sorry for being savage :P

Happy Valentine's day!

Yeah I am single atm and its funny pic for me :D
Love Sex Durex - LSD
Lmao i gave my ex gf a 2nd chance :) as a gift lol
Just got home home from an amazing trip away with my lovely lady.

I got;

Immortal - At The Heart Of Winter t-shirt. The back says "Only the music of the truly dedicated will survive"

Most of you know music means a lot to me, This album / band means a lot to me also.

[Image: Immortal_Attheheart_TS.jpg]

Death - Spiritual Healing patch, I have over 200 patches, like...6 kuttes.

[Image: death-spiritual-healing-patch.jpg]

Growing up one of my all time favourite movies was Small Soldiers, I always asked for a Major Chip Hazard figurine but my parents never bought me one, So my girlfriend did!

[Image: chiphazard1.jpg]

And finally, a copy of Nocturnes Mist's album March to Perdition, Really amazing Australian band! I have already cranked the album twice, If you like Black Metal, I highly suggest you check it out!

[Image: a1491143245_10.jpg]

And of course I got some chocolates, Because what's Valentines Day without chocolate?

Hope you all had a great time with your loved one.
(02-15-2017, 05:31 AM)Nater Wrote: Just got home home from an amazing trip away with my lovely lady.

I got;

Immortal - At The Heart Of Winter t-shirt. The back says "Only the music of the truly dedicated will survive"

Most of you know music means a lot to me, This album / band means a lot to me also.

[Image: Immortal_Attheheart_TS.jpg]

Death - Spiritual Healing patch, I have over 200 patches, like...6 kuttes.

[Image: death-spiritual-healing-patch.jpg]

Growing up one of my all time favourite movies was Small Soldiers, I always asked for a Major Chip Hazard figurine but my parents never bought me one, So my girlfriend did!

[Image: chiphazard1.jpg]

And finally, a copy of Nocturnes Mist's album March to Perdition, Really amazing Australian band! I have already cranked the album twice, If you like Black Metal, I highly suggest you check it out!

[Image: a1491143245_10.jpg]

And of course I got some chocolates, Because what's Valentines Day without chocolate?

Hope you all had a great time with your loved one.

Hello buddy , while I was reading your reply , i was smiling cos you dint imagine how I liked your reply . Ofc I love music and it means too much for me too , as I play on some instruments and not only listening them . Haha Thats the best gifts i think for 14th february and i like your desicion . What about small soldiers I do loved that movie and i really wanted to have one before but. i couldnot find any of them in toystory so . I dont know yor gf and so i do love you couple and respect both if you haha.. nice gfts madn , take car, wish you everything good mate
Howdy hoe,

Yeah brings a massive grin to my face too, Oh nice, What's your favourite instrument to play? I enjoy singing & writing lyrics myself.

Yeah toy stores haven't sold them for years, So she went on eBay haha.

My girlfriend and I discuss stuff a lot, She collects stuff to so I give her some money to get some stuff to complete her collection.

Thanks mate, Take care too.
(02-16-2017, 02:45 AM)Nater Wrote: Howdy hoe,

Yeah brings a massive grin to my face too, Oh nice, What's your favourite instrument to play? I enjoy singing & writing lyrics myself.

My girlfriend and I discuss stuff a lot, She collects stuff to so I give her some money to get some stuff to complete her collection.

I play guitar , piano . Now I wamt to learn some Drum and record something progressive style . xD
(02-16-2017, 07:16 AM)Saba Wrote:
(02-16-2017, 02:45 AM)Nater Wrote: Howdy hoe,

I play guitar , piano . Now I wamt to learn some Drum and record something progressive style . xD

Oh nice! Sounds good mate, Progressive is amazing, I like Rush & King Crimson of course, But I love it when a Metal band incorporates it, Especially Atheist, Cynic, Opeth, Pestilence, Obscura...Just to name a couple.