Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Ban apeal
Exclamation 
Nickname: Jasmine.
Date of the ban: 10/2/2017
Suspected Reason: toggling aimbot
Extra notes: i dont wanna say any thing becouse i have all videos today i record and i got banned after dueling with Night furry  here is the duel video and other street fight videos         

and you want me to recorrd my sniping video right here is sniping video to 
Hello Jasmine,

I didn't ban you based on today's fights only and I certainly didn't ban you for fighting fury or for your sniper aim.I don't expect you to use hacks against a crew member in a duel and I didn't consider your sniper aim for this ban.However,I am fully sure you toggle aimbot according to the situation and who you fighting with.You do miss shots pretty well when you fight crew members but there's difference when we fight you as undercover.Many regulars have reported you for toggling and several admins have been watching too other than just fighting you daily.As a result,I banned you for 7 days and I hope you won't repeat it after you are unbanned.

Thank you.
hello diablo 

first of all today i remember i didnt fight with any undercover player  today i just fight with Bb and hc i mean with admins and Hc gangs  and i upload that sniper and other videos becouse you and furry want me to post so i post that and for ur kind info i have above 500 videos of my street fight  and as you   said i did toggle so i hope you  also know that  if someone toggling hax then he need to relog for toggling hax on but no i didnt relog when i get banned before my banned i play 2 4 hour without reloging you can check my log so you cant say i did toggle / and you were talking about my aim that deffrent style  so yea im using two styles for aim   1st when i get high ping in game im using this style like runing around the enemy and aim and shoot  2nd when i get good ping then im using this style like run forward turn back to enemy aim and shoot so here is ur question answer of deffrent style aiming / second thing and today i didnt even fight with sawn off or runnnies  weapons and you also know that   i fight today all the time with sniper then how can you accuse me for cheating i got banned 3 times in lvp first time deer hunter banned me but i got video and that video proof me innocent  /2nd banned by ricky i got no proof so i ignore that and wait for unbanned after that i download bandicame for recording while fighting with crews becouse i know if i fight with bb i will get banned so i decide to record videos but i cant record all the time becouse i dont have enough space in my hard disk / and you said im missing  pretty well shots when im fighitng with crew members how can you say that but dont worry look at my duel video with night furry im not missing any shots  and you have to know one thing if someone join without getting warm up then ofc he will miss alots of shots but if he get warmed up then he will not miss any shot i did a big mistake i have to reccord when i get banned i have to record and esc to show that i dont use any cleos but i forget and quite the game but yea i record some videos of yesterday wars with crews and hc  and today so please can you tell me the time when you feel that i did toggle  ?  may be i have that time video  so i can post that thank you . and one more thing u can check my pc.  Whenever you want by teamviewer ... thanks ..
How can you tell if someone came undercover or not? You wouldn't know who is who everytime.As for aimbot, you don't necessarily need cleo for toggling aimbot,there are other third party programs which you can use without pausing/quitting game.As for your aim,check this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znc1TciwWGE

I haven't banned you based on that video.But I did see you shooting like that sometimes against randoms/regulars when I was watching you for hours.Other admins have seen the same.You do toggle it sometimes and you can keep denying it as you like.Either way,you will be unbanned in 18/2/2017.See you that day.
(02-11-2017, 12:47 PM)Diablo Wrote: How can you tell if someone came undercover or not? You wouldn't know who is who everytime.As for aimbot, you don't necessarily need cleo for toggling aimbot,there are other third party programs which you can use without pausing/quitting game.As for your aim,check this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znc1TciwWGE

I haven't banned you based on that video.But I did see you shooting like that sometimes against randoms/regulars when I was watching you for hours.Other admins have seen the same.You do toggle it sometimes and you can keep denying it as you like.Either way,you will be unbanned in 18/2/2017.See you that day.

ok nice and thank for this video did you check my ping ? what was my ping that was ? that was above 400 ping you can ask hoody and rt  my ping were above 400 and that couse when someone lagg  i will personally show you some videos  in pm that made by admins  and he told me to dont post that in forums so i will pm you that video check it soon  as possible ........................
Unbanned.